Hi all!

Options
Hey guys, ive been on the MFP site for about a week and just discovered the boards...i love the site and think it will be awesome to share in everyones weightloss goals!

me: im 26, college student(maybe one day i will graduate) who gained alot of weight do to an underactive thyroid in 2005. in 2007, i lost 100 pounds because my throid decided it wanted to become overactive -i wish it would make up its mind. im starting to gain some weight back (gained about 30 lbs in the last year), probably because the thyroid is getting lazy again, so i decided one week ago that i would do as much as i possiably can to maintain my health. my starting weight as of saturday was 225, i am now at 218. im doing th p90x workouts and consuming about 1500 calories a day. also, i just became a vegaterian and im trying to eat as much organic as possiable. i thinik i rambled enough, cant wait to learn more about you guys!

Replies

• adamlukeclough
    Options
    Hey! I'm new to this site too! Here's to achieving all of our weight-loss goals!
  • KrissyD70
    Options
    Hi! I have lost 13 lbs using the calorie counter on MFP. I think you will find that all the people you come across on MFP will be supportive and want the best for you. I love this website!