Gained weight!

Options
2»

Replies

• ManarTalaat
    Options
    No, 1200 cal is perfect for me. You see I have a type of body that could fat easily.
  • ManarTalaat
    Options
    Guys I have discovered something. You see most of the day I don't eat just an apple or so, but at dinner I eat a large amount of food ( I can't control my appetite).

So I was thinking that if I eat nothing all day and then hit my body with a large amount of food it doesn't process the energy and end up stored as a fat?
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    No, 1200 cal is perfect for me. You see I have a type of body that could fat easily.

So you think you gained fat in that short amount of time? Not possible. 1200 is not enough for anyone to eat. NET, maybe, but not eat. You could very well be putting your body into starvation mode, or you're just retaining water weight, meaning it will go away in a couple of days.
  • Mahihkan
    Mahihkan Posts: 162
    Options
    You wont need to go at 1200 cal, IF you workout properly... yet, it's your body, you have the final decision and you are the one who knows how it works...

I accumulate fat easily as well, so I cant go to high... I am in a period where exercise are hard to put in my routine too so... I understand... but my fat aint on the tummy... I need to work my big butt! =P
  • ManarTalaat
    Options

So you think you gained fat in that short amount of time? Not possible. 1200 is not enough for anyone to eat. NET, maybe, but not eat. You could very well be putting your body into starvation mode, or you're just retaining water weight, meaning it will go away in a couple of days.

You see most of the day I don't eat just an apple or so, but at dinner I eat a large amount of food ( I can't control my appetite).

So I was thinking that if I eat nothing all day and then hit my body with a large amount of food it doesn't process the energy and end up stored as a fat?

I'm just confused why I have gained weight. I was doing so well losing weight. I have lost 22 pounds since 20th of June. I'm scared I would gain them again!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    But dont keep your cals too low though... stay between the 1500 to (preferably) 2000

What? 2,000 is way too much