What's your secret?

Options
I wear a lot of dresses to work because I can't fit into my work pants anymore. I am hoping that I will drop enough weight to fit back into them again before it gets really cold. I refuse to buy new pants, I am determined to fit into my old ones :) If I can't then it looks like it's going to be a skirt / leggings / and boots kinda winter attire for me :)

Replies

• littleburgy
    littleburgy Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Once I hit my goal I will be rewarding myself with new clothes. :glasses:
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I wear long sleeved shirts under my scrubs at work to somewhat mask my fat arms. It's great in the winter but in the summer, hotter than Hades. :embarassed:
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I buy all my clothes two sizes to big and have for years but I'm tired of doing that
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I buy all my clothes two sizes to big and have for years but I'm tired of doing that

I can relate to this. For years I technically wore a 2X but would buy 3X everything. The only time it caused a big problem was when I started losing weight and everything looked horrible very quickly. Now looking at replacing my 1X with XL. But it's still weird for me, especially when I get something semi-fitted and feel like it's showing my "fat rolls" when actually it is more flattering, and not tight/snug at all...you just get used to wanting to camouflage your body in tent-like shirts/tops, I think. At least that was the case for me.

Also relate to the one about long sleeve tops to hide arm fat. That is one of my worst areas - my upper arms are super flabby while my forearms are quite "skinny" especially by comparison...ugh! I love me some elbow-length and 3/4-length tops year round ;-)
  • anlu37
    anlu37 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I had a brownie for breakfast. I don't feel guilty. It tasted so good!

27508099.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    I bought tights. My pants are actually getting too big and starting to fall off but I want to wait a few more pounds before investing in a bunch of new pants.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    I had a brownie for breakfast. I don't feel guilty. It tasted so good!

27508099.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

LOL - I had a DD pumpkin latte yesterday :drinker: