UGH JUST BINGED

Options
so i binged today which sucks bc im trying to lose weight before school.. uhh only a couple of weeks left so a binge is NOT supposed to happen during this time. damnnnnnit. so wanna know what i binged on? peanut butter, oreo ice cream shake (WTF?!i dont even like oreos) uhhhhhhhh a ton of hummus, ik healthy but i basically ate the container itself.. and wheat thins.. ohhhh wheat thins the little snack you think is harmless until you find yourself eating the whole fricken box.. yahh they might wanna reconsider changing their name.. cuz wheat THINS have not made me thin.. blaaah :( i just wanna give up :(:( UGHHHHHHH

Replies

• Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Dont Give up! I was bad the past two days, but i find the motivation to exercise it off! or try to at least! Please use me as support! DONT give up Sexy Girl! i believe you can do this! If i can do it, i know you can! I have been told i have been an inspiration to others, PLEASE use me as i need supporters too!! Good luck and please dont give up on you!:happy: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • CLWISE
    CLWISE Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Don't give up! It's just one little binge but it will help you think about it before you do it again! Next time just try to have one bite of it and be done. Depriving yourself of these things leads to failure. But just have a bite and then drink plenty of water. Another thing try not to buy these things. Don't go done the isles. Replace these things with fruit or yogurt. Or what I like to eat when I'm craving chocolate is a fiber bar. Or drink chocolate milk lowfat. Anyway's keep up the good work! It will get easier! You named yourself "sexy*****" now be it! Feelfree to add me as a friend. I have only one
  • chyloet
    chyloet Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Oh...I love your quote ... aint it the truth?!
  • egates1984
    egates1984 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    No kidding! I ate Cracker Barrel and Friendly's today, even ice cream and beer. But tomorrow morning I'll be ready to work out. Hang in there. It's not the end of the world. Lol:)
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    What's done is done, it is an isolated incident, not a pattern. Remember that. Learn from your mistake and move on right back in the right direction of being HEALTHY.
  • thesexybitch
    Options
    haaah thanks guys, yeah im def getting on track tomorrow. im actually gonna be the sexy beeeeetch that i am and get my aazzzz outta bed tomorrow morning and go to the gym at 5 before work. so i guess the moral of a bingeing story is.... a binge here and there is not a big deal, its how you recover from it and get back on track. thanks for the support skinny ladies!
  • thesexybitch
    Options
    diane g, congrats on losing forty freakin pounds! jeeeeez and here i am struggling with 10 haha
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Don't even SPEAK of giving up!!! :smile: Don't let one bad day turn into bad weeks, bad months & so on and ruin all your efforts! I am speaking from experience because I have did this and I would be so much farther along with my goals now if I had just gotten right back on track the next day. So what's done is done, forget about it & move on!!! :heart: