for gluten free, vegan, or dairy allergy people in dallas

Options
You might head to Richardson to check out Reverie bake shop. They opened near me about three weeks ago and I just hopped in yesterday to check it out. My boyfriend got a gluten free double chocolate cookie and I got a little cinnamon swirl cake thing. Both were very tasty - as were the snickerdoodles we sampled :)

I know it can be difficult for people with dietary restrictions to find things like this (especially in the non-Austin areas of Texas) so I wanted to share.

Replies

• lovegrace21
    lovegrace21 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info! Always looking for good vegan options....be sure to check out the 4th Annual Veggie Fair in Dallas next weekend too! :)
  • AdrienneA_B
    AdrienneA_B Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    We love Spiral diner in Dallas and Raw Food and Juice in university park! Also the cupboard in Denton is awesome!
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info! Always looking for good vegan options....be sure to check out the 4th Annual Veggie Fair in Dallas next weekend too! :)

Reverie is actually going to be a vendor there! If they are around again this year make sure to get a cupcake from Capital City Bakery. They are based in Austin but they were at the veggie state fair last year and their peanut butter crunch cupcake is seriously one of the best cupcakes I've ever eaten, vegan or otherwise.
  • lovegrace21
    lovegrace21 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yum! I"ll definitely be on the look out for those cupcakes!