RUNNING MAP

Options
OMG i just made a great discovery!!!

I discovered www.runningmap.com

It is soo cool. You put in your address and it lets you map out your run/ walk/ rout and tells you the distance of it!

I have been walking the same routs for years and I only found out the real distances today!!

Please go check it out and enjoy!!!!

www.runningmap.com

Replies

• ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Might have to check it out. I have always used Google Pedometer to chart my runs.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this! I've been using MapMyRun for GPS tracking, but I took a tumble and smashed my phone when I fell. If I can use this instead and not risk a new phone, well, that's fantastic!
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this! I've been using MapMyRun for GPS tracking, but I took a tumble and smashed my phone when I fell. If I can use this instead and not risk a new phone, well, that's fantastic!

Your welcome!! I feel like i won something big by finding this!! LOL Enjoy!
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Pretty much everywhere.

American cancer society has one.

Mapmyrun.

I will use Runtastic.com this weekend as it allows you to stream you runs live online while allowing friends to cheer you on while they see where you are at as I do a two day 26.2 mile run for cancer victims & families.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1105383-some1-that-has-had-cancer-would-like-share-a-run-with-me-2
  • desertSNOUT
    Options
    Bookmarked, thank you very much!
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Bookmarked, thank you very much!

Your most welcome !!