confused

Options
leelo2003
leelo2003 Posts: 30 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Ok need a little help
I am a 45 year old female who weighs an alarming 308lbs and does very little activity occasionally walking to work or back sit down most of the day but stand to serve customers, move furniture around.
For the last 2 years I have been ill treating my body most days I went without breakfast or lunch and then whilst cooking dinner would have a brown sauce sandwich and if I was on my own in the evening I got bored and would have 2, 3 or 4 packets of crisps and the same of chocolate bars, I always had sugar in my tea and sometimes even had extra sugar.
I started on mfp end of September and have since been having breakfast and lunch everyday, I have cut out sugar completely and limit my tea to 2-3 with milk and the rest I have black. I have also cut out evening snacks unless I am below 1000 calories then i try and up them to other the 1200.

According to mfp i should be using 2020 calories a day with not doing any exercise my problem is actually using that amount I have checked some bmr calculators and they say
You have a BMR of 2070.
You burn 2379 Calories a day
Your daily calorie requirment is 2484
Your Daily Calorie Requirements Are: 3014 Calories Per Day

When I look at my weekly calorie report I see that in the last 8 days I haven't even been having 1500 a day
am I mistreating my body a different weigh now ?
should I be making sure I use the 2020 mfp set ?

I only want to lose between 1lb and 2lb a week I understand a gradual lose is the way to go and have so much to lose that I need to do it gradually so my mind accepts.

Can someone please advise My food diary is accessible if you want to check it out and let me know if I am doing things wrong I don't want to be under calorising if its bad for me, bearing in mind don't feel hungry at all ever and am eating a lot more healthy

Replies

• dawno64
    dawno64 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You should be fine, if you aren't doing any heavy exercise. However, if you're doing any cardio or weight training, you would want to make sure your calories and proteins are up a little bit.:wink:
This discussion has been closed.