Hello

an5081
an5081 Posts: 5
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I am Ana, I am really excited about this program. I am trying to loose around twenty pounds. I did the Fat Smash diet and lost weight, while learning good principles. Yet I am ready for a change. Well I look forward to being apart of this community. I wish you all the best. My biggest struggle is sweets if anyone has any suggestions about fighting the craving, let me know.

Replies

• an5081
    an5081 Posts: 5
    Hi, I am Ana, I am really excited about this program. I am trying to loose around twenty pounds. I did the Fat Smash diet and lost weight, while learning good principles. Yet I am ready for a change. Well I look forward to being apart of this community. I wish you all the best. My biggest struggle is sweets if anyone has any suggestions about fighting the craving, let me know.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Welcome Ana:flowerforyou:
    Good luck to you. :happy:
  • jpwarner
    jpwarner Posts: 194 Member
    Welcome and get ready to never do a Diet again and making new healthy habbits and life style changes.

As for Chocolate, that is my #1 favorite thing in the world. Even better than Sex, wait. not it is not.... yes it is... no it's not...... Well depends I guess :bigsmile:

There is nothing wrong with some chocolate now and then, but just don't eat so much of it.

"There are no bad foods, just bad portions"

I found healthier substitutes like fruits which have natural sugars.

I wish you all the luck for your new adventure here.
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    :flowerforyou: Ana,
    I hope you enjoy the site, it is really a nice place with a very nice support system called us, your teammates. When I craved chocolate I would buy myself the Kelloggs 100 calorie chocolate drizzle bars. That way I could fit a little something sweet into my calories allotted and not feel guilty. Hope it works for you. Then I also did more exercise and earned more calories to eat, that is another way. Enjoy!
This discussion has been closed.