ladies!!!... help me out... endurance push

Options
Well, Im using no xplode for Energy and Endurance but i notice it has creatine in it as well.... i wasnt sure what it (creatine) was so this is why im asking. I rather go off real ppl who know and have used this product and thats what brings me to this question here. I appreciate all help but Where my ladies at? Any ladies out there who have taken this product ????
help!
ANY EXPERIENCES WITH NO XPLODE FOR ENERGY? BEST FLAVORS? WEIGHT LOSS? CREATINE IN GENERAL?
i know ABOUT tea and coffee and eating right....however, sometimes i need extra for a harder workout..
any better enhancers(besides no xplode) to take for energy.???..i need that PUSHhhh

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    it's a product you probably don't need.

Creatine is the most basic next step up off of regular protein. most people don't need it either.

I'd recommend getting more sleep before taking random supplements that you don't know anything about.

seriously most people dont' need 3/4 of the stuff they take. I take protein- when I remember to purchase it after it runs out- which is usually about 2-3 months between containers. I look fabulous. work hard- stick with your diet plan get enough rest... and go forth and be fabulous.
  • socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Hi

I prepare my own protein shake. I take it 45 minutes before my workout.

whey protein isolate in a blender with skim milk and a banana.

after my workout I take another mix of whey protein isolate with just plain water.

I understand that creatine is used by advanced weight lifters. I read that a side effect is weight gain.

Good luck in your journey
  • Magrape2MaGreat
    Magrape2MaGreat Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You know, I have been taking a pre-workout about 2 month now, and I love the buzz and the push but it also has creatine....now I remember reading somewhere about it causing bloating/water retention(or perhaps weight gain as your other poster mentioned, IDK) and this lady said that to counteract that effect, she recommended taking a break from the creatine every 4 weeks. I am SO BLOATED! I will finish this pack I have and then I will go back to USN xedracut that I used way back in the beginning, which I don't think has creatine from the list I read, but actually also has fat burners. I can not take this bloating!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    in, for when this gets good!