1st and 2nd NSV in 2 days

Options
Feeling really pleased with myself.
Yesterday I had a lady comment I looked vety trim for someone who has had 4 kids and today I saw a lady for a contact lens check today, who commented I had losts of weight since I saw her last year.

Replies

• drencoronado
    drencoronado Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That's great! Right now I can feel that my clothes fit differently, but no comments from others as yet. NSV - what does that mean?
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,757 Member
    Options
    That's great! Right now I can feel that my clothes fit differently, but no comments from others as yet. NSV - what does that mean?

Non Scale Victory

I had one today, realized my bracelet that has not moved on my arm for a LONG TIME is now just wiggling around all over the place now and rotating around when I dance. Very exciting to me. I can also wear my family heirloom gold band on my ring finger again. And I can get back into my size 12 pants again, the one's I wore at the beginning of summer were tight 16s. So a good NSV week for me.
  • drencoronado
    drencoronado Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sweet! From 16 to 12 in that span of time is awesome. Here's to more NSV's!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!