Postcard Challenge - Round 6!

Options
Alright you awesome peeps!! Wtg all on last weeks losses. I guess I won last round, so it's my turn to do the challenge.
What you do is post your weight right now, and then in 2 weeks ..which will be August 21st, 2010 .. you will post how much weight you lost, and then the winner will get a postcard from TOOELE, UT!!! Isn't that exciting ..

GO GET 'EM!! :heart:

Replies

• BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Congrats again Dasha! Its 10pm here so I will weigh in tomorrow morning and post here first thing. Good luck all!! XoxoxoX Bru
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Great job Dasha!

I'll do the same as Bru! See you in the am!
  • Mamatoboys
    Mamatoboys Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great Job Dasha!
    I got on this morning and I rang in at 198. Cant wait for 2 weeks to come now. Something to look forward to.
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm in...will post weight hopefully tomorrow if I remember! :laugh:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I'm in.. starting weight 215. Not sure how well I'll do this round... have my anniversary and a party in the next 2 weeks, and I should be due for TOM. :grumble: lol

Good luck everyone!
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I'm sooo in. Weight this morning 203.3 lbs. Btw, you did awesome MissDasha, congrats on winning the last round. Now, that you host round 6, we will hopefully have a change to get this postcard without such a contester like you. LOL
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I'm sooo in. Weight this morning 203.3 lbs. Btw, you did awesome MissDasha, congrats on winning the last round. Now, that you host round 6, we will hopefully have a change to get this postcard without such a contester like you. LOL

Yea really :laugh: :laugh:

But in all seriousness... 12 lbs is incredibly amazing! You should be very proud. :heart: What kind of workouts are you doing?
  • ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm in!
    Weighed in this morning at 227.
  • Katherine1687
    Katherine1687 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Not sure I will be able to post again in 2 weeks as I am on holiday but who knows. I might be able to find a set of scales somewhere.

My weight this morning is 206.8lb.

Hopefully see you in 2 weeks but don't worry if I don't check in.

Good luck!!

Luv Kat
  • Melanie1967
    Melanie1967 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Awesome job sassy! I'm loosing real slow now, but I'll give it a try. My weigh in is 191.8 today. Thanks dear and keep up the good work!
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Congrats Dasha. and Good Morning My start weight is 169.2 :D See ya in 2 weeks!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. Congrats to Dasha. My starting weight is 194.
  • debjunti
    debjunti Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    count me in, I'm new to this but wanting to get started. In need of friends also. Current weight 249# and I'm ready to lose!
  • Ellem86
    Ellem86 Posts: 204
    Options
    I'd like in too! My starting weight is 138.5, I have two bbq's this weekend and am on holiday next week so this will be an extra hard couple of weeks!
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone!

Weighed in at 177.2 this am!
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Good morning!! Starting weight 212, can't wait to see where we are at in 2weeks!! Last round was rough for me due to my bday and going out to eat (even healthier restaurant foods can be sodium over-loaded) and now this weekend is a pool party for my fam (and few friends) that were outta town..they've decided to buy a keg, good thing I don't drink beer!! Have a great two weeks all and see ya soon!

XoxoxoX Bru
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    Thanks SO much everyone! You all are doing awesome. What a great turn out! I guess everyone must want a postcard from Tooele, UT :laugh: .. trust me, it's nothing to write home about! :noway:
  • Soon2beskinny73
    Soon2beskinny73 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Would love to be a part of this group :) This sounds like fun too!! My starting weight this morning is at 338 and in two weeks I hope to be down at least 6 lbs.!! Good luck everyone and see ya'all in two weeks!!!!
  • chelleim
    chelleim Posts: 78
    Options
    Sounds like Fun! Today I am at 264. See you in 2 weeks! Good luck everyone.
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm excited to be a part of this challenge! Of course, I'm starting at a slight disadvantage since my body decided to jump off my weight plateau TODAY! We'll see what I can manage, but I'm starting at 170 lbs.