Soda.. "diet" soda..

Options
2»

Replies

• iechick
    iechick Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Coke also makes a diet version with splenda, which I think actually tastes better than regular diet coke (but I prefer coke zero as my number one choice).
  • rummyqueen
    rummyqueen Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Water is the best for you,diet sodas are bad ,they say you can still gain weight with diet soda and its very harch for your stomach.make crystal light or home made ice tea.I will use Mio in my water once in a while just for taste the best thou is water and lemon.
  • KathleenMurry
    KathleenMurry Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    This thread is making me thirsty for aspartame.....mmmmmmm Diet Rockstar....
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I have a Soda Stream and I buy the grey (Coke) Diet Cola and the blue (Pepsi) Diet Cola. It is sweetened with sucralose (no aspartame). I really like it and I was a HUGE Diet Pepsi junkie.
  • LurveTheDoctor
    Options
    pepsi one is with splenda as well

Thank you! I'll try that. My grocery store didn't have anything made with stevia :(
  • supermuslimgirl
    supermuslimgirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    use perrie watter and add what you like that is what I do
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I don't do soda anymore. but Pepsi has something called Pepsi Throwback and its made with real sugar instead of HFCS and is healthy as far as just keeping it with sugar.

Zevia is pretty good as well, Recent studies has shown any processed made sugars are HORRIBLE for you. But every once in a while I am sure isn't going to do much.

Also Diet soda is worse for you than regular soda. As well as clear sodas are worse than dark soda.
  • retrobyte
    retrobyte Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Anytime you drink something with aspartame added, a kitten dies - so I've been led to believe by this message board.
  • Siansonea
    Siansonea Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Anytime you drink something with aspartame added, a kitten dies - so I've been led to believe by this message board.

Gosh, I'm responsible for a lot of kitten deaths. I'm a monster! Oh wait, I knew that already. :devil:
  • jkfriday
    Options
    Pepsi Max is the only way forward I'm afraid. I don't even care what's in it, I will guzzle those until my head falls off. Great to drink while barbell training.
  • nedtoloseme
    nedtoloseme Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I like a drink called Sparkling ICE. I'm not sure who makes it, but it has zero calories & I know I really haven't had a tastd for soda since I've been drinking it but everyone has their own taste. It's sparkling water & green tea extract.
  • FloraSin
    FloraSin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I like a drink called Sparkling ICE. I'm not sure who makes it, but it has zero calories & I know I really haven't had a tastd for soda since I've been drinking it but everyone has their own taste. It's sparkling water & green tea extract.

Owned by Talking Rain or something like that. Privately owned, so not a Coca Cola or Pepsi product. It's made with Splenda.
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options

That takes away getting peoples personal experience w/ said drink Thanks tho!

Well in fairness, you only asked for sodas made with stevia not the experience of others.