Amazing NSV this morning

Options
2»

Replies

• knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    I love this story! Congrats on a surprising but awesome NSV!
  • ishkabob
    ishkabob Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    this made me laugh so much. what an awesome and entertaining nsv!
  • ayalowich
    ayalowich Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I hate acronyms that I have to look up.

But that is not a story I'd repeat. Good for you to have the stones to tell it
  • ninnyfurr74
    ninnyfurr74 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    LMBO! Thanks for sharing :) It's a great NSV and a great laugh! Perfect for a Friday morning!
  • claudiakendall98
    claudiakendall98 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Congrats on awesome story ,it made me laugh.Good thing your wife did not catch you with her jeans on you would have had some
    splaining to do ,lol.
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. Although if my husband ever fits in my jeans, I will NOT be happy. :)
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I love, love, love this!!! Congrat's!!
  • olores
    olores Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Humm....I'm eyeing my hubby's pants right now.....I've always been bigger than him until this year......actually a few months....CONGRATS!!
  • toni_mmh
    toni_mmh Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    NSV's are the BEST victories!
    this is one of the best ones ever heard!
    There are no small things.... celebrate ALL the time!

Congrats... and I hope your wife loves you enough to be happy for you.
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind comments.
    I would have responded sooner except I was away down in the South of the State for work and could only access MFP via my cell phone - which means no access to the message boards.

Anyway, I wanted to say that I did tell my wife. She was interstate in Melbourne visiting friends with our 12-year-old son. I actually tried sending her a photo from my phone but, for whatever reason, it didn't go through. And so I phoned her instead and shared the news. My wife is very cool and was extremely happy for me. One of the many reasons I love her so. She knows the last time I could wear her jeans was over 20 years ago so me being able to fit into her jeans isn't about her getting big (and she's not), but about me taking control and losing the excess weight.

I wish you all every success in your health and well-being adventures, and thank you again for sharing that NSV with me!
    kind regards,

Ben
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!