Mini Goals to Big Goals- Rewards?.......List them!

Options
I think I am weird!
People say I want to lose x by y.
Others say start small and work your way towards your big goal as it may be overwhelming!

Me on the other hand find it hard to set any goal haha.

I am working towards being skinnier and I haven't set a date I want to reach and I havnt even thought much about what weight is for me, all i know is I want to be in the healthy area on the BMI chart.

So i guess that is my big goal!
I have had mini goals in the past- to finish a workout program, to drink more water, to eat less fat, to have no soft drink, to fit into size x, etc.

They just dont faze me as such!

But I am contemplating to write out a set of mini goals- with rewards for each level (not food, I am not a dog lol). What do you think? I would like to be overweight by the end of the year and not obese (sounds bad). So I have to lose at least 20lbs in 2 months and I find it hard to lose 1lb a week. One would think that that is a mini goal but in reality I am blowing air out my nose lol Hopes and dreams lol

SO DO YOU STICK TO YOUR MINI GOALS? HOW? WHY? OR DO YOU STRIVE FOR GREATNESS! Pointers please :happy:

Replies

• Bella0531
    Bella0531 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I think your goal sounds great! Good luck!

Personally, I don't like to use the scale for my goals. Too much pressure! I usually use other ways of measuring success (drinking more water, fitting into an outfit from the back of my closet, feeling more comfortable in my own body kind of stuff).

The other day I was at a second-hand store and found an amazing winter coat in a size 10 for $12! I just had to have it! It buttons right now, but is a bit tight. My goal right now is to comfortably fit into it by Christmas so I can wear it on a trip my husband and I are taking to Germany.