Stomach bloating

Options
Hi...

I was wondering if anyone else seems to have a problem with stomach bloating and excessive gas bubbles? It seems like this week I have had nothing but intestinal issues and it's not really related to what I'm eating. Also, in the last couple of days it seems I'm gaining a pound a day and I'm watching what I eat, drinking water (I did have a ginger ale today because my stomach was upset), and I have been cleaning four nights in a row now at my office that I work at since the cleaning people were fired and I'm sweating my butt off but still seem to be gaining and having this bloating. Any suggestions?

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Can you open your diary... it can be water retention the exercise, high carbs, low fiber, etc.. if that is all its poosible you have a food allergy.
  • Featherweighttt
    Featherweighttt Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sufficient fibre is probably a big issue, also your body might need more water than you think it does if you're exerting a lot of energy. I have bad bloating issues, and take psyllium husk, as well as drinking 2.5-3.5 litres (on days where I exercise) a day.. I'm hopeless without it.
  • Shanz78
    Shanz78 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Ive noticed for myself that certain vegetables will upset my stomach like broccoli, cauliflower and radishes. Also, certain kinds of dairy and wheat will sometimes bother my stomach. Ive also noticed sometime food wont be bad but its getting close and that will bother my stomach as well. Good luck:)