My progress this far [with pics]

Options
ricomincia
ricomincia Posts: 230 Member
OK well I've being following the healthy lifestyle for around 3months now (started back on July 15th) so thought I'd ping up some pictures of progess! I actually feel comfortable with these pics as it shows a definate improvement. My six pack is on it's way slowly developing.. Jessie Pavelka is my inspiration....:D Maybe I'll ge there [although no tats!]. Just want to say *all* progress I have made this far has *not* involved a gym! Just home workouts and various cardio workouts. It works. Mainly focussed on my mid-rift as this is my problem area... my *kitten* and legs are fine! :)

Back on 2nd August....

10202008524_2bc27aa0e9_o.jpg

Evening of 10th October.....

10202008424_b118578a30_o.jpg

See people it does work... no fancy equipment, no fad diets, no fad exercise DVDs/plans etc. Just bloody hard work, good eating and grit and determination. Looking forward to the next three months... this is just the start. Thanks for reading and stick at it everyone! You can do it! :) Oh and one final word a big THANK YOU to all my MFP friends for all the inspiration and encouragement so far you are ALL AWESOME keep up the GREAT work everyone! Stay positive and stay healthy!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!