Belly fat!

Options
Hey guys i really need help to get rid of my belly! It is the only part of my body that i absolutely hate ): I don't know how to deal with it and i hope that you guys can tell me what to eat and what exercises i should do to get rid of it asap... Thanks!

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    There is no way to spot reduce. My guess would be that for you to get the tummy you want, your going to need to lift heavy weights*.

*By this I mean to lift what is heavy for you and slowly progress to heavier weights.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    -Don't hate your body.
    -Continue on calorie deficit, you can't just eliminate fat from an area.
    -Exercise for general health and tightening of the muscles in the abdominal area might help a little - see captains chair, leg lifts, overhead press, and general full body exercises that will help with composition and strength training helps maintain muscle mass during weight loss.
    -You can do crunches til the cows come home, it won't help much. See above points.
  • KristyneSummers
    Options
    There is no way to spot reduce. My guess would be that for you to get the tummy you want, your going to need to lift heavy weights*.

*By this I mean to lift what is heavy for you and slowly progress to heavier weights.

Hmm... I should lift those weights for how long?
  • KristyneSummers
    Options
    -Don't hate your body.
    -Continue on calorie deficit, you can't just eliminate fat from an area.
    -Exercise for general health and tightening of the muscles in the abdominal area might help a little - see captains chair, leg lifts, overhead press, and general full body exercises that will help with composition and strength training helps maintain muscle mass during weight loss.
    -You can do crunches til the cows come home, it won't help much. See above points.

Okay thanks!!
  • KristyneSummers
    Options
    But what should i eat such that those foods won't constitute to belly fats?
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    But what should i eat such that those foods won't constitute to belly fats?

Ignore this. There aren't belly fat foods. Just focus on lifestyle.

Here read this: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
  • Animetuc
    Options
    I agree with lifting heavy; but you will not be able to spot reduce so just keep losing weight and you will lose the belly fat. The only way to spot reduce is lipo.