Who is committed to loose 10lb with me? Start ASAP

Options
I plan to exercise 5 days a week. Eat super healthy and get this weight off me for ever! Who wants to do it with me too???

Replies

• krinio
    krinio Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Me!!!! :drinker: I already exercise 5 days a week but my weight loss has slowed (after only 8lbs:blushing: ) so I need to stay focused!
  • linz1976
    linz1976 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Im up for this as its about 10lbs that I want to loose. Im just starting back the exercise and calorie counting today so this is ideal.
  • dietra7
    dietra7 Posts: 6
    Options
    I plan on doing this with you, today is the start of my success....I would like 2 lose 17 lbs by August 25, 2010, my birthday, do u think its possible?
  • leix
    leix Posts: 176
    Options
    17lb by 25th august i don't that's possible to much in short space of time.
  • absofsteel
    Options
    I'm with you, I just sent a friend request...I've been at a stand still after just 3lb loss !!!! HELP !!!
  • bakerswife
    Options
    I plan on doing this with you, today is the start of my success....I would like 2 lose 17 lbs by August 25, 2010, my birthday, do u think its possible?

Hey, my birthday is August 25th too.
  • emmaj35
    emmaj35 Posts: 26
    Options
    I am definately with you on this one. I am going on holiday on the 9th September and need to see those last few pounds off - so count me in
  • bakerswife
    Options
    Would love to join. I'm exercising 4 to 5 days a week already but still struggling with my meals. I need to lose more than 10lbs, but this would be a good start.
  • Hotbottom
    Hotbottom Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am so sorry, I didn't realize there had been so many posts??? I must have to change my settings somewhere?
    Please add me as a Freind and lets support each other loosing weight.
    I started a 4 week challenge, but what I think is more important is to make it a lifestyle change and loose 1 lb a week. That way, your skin and body is not going to look all deflated.
    Let's go for it.... I love the MFP as it is a great support network, I've already lost alb on it... Let's loose the rest together :)