For anyone 200+

Options

Replies

• HeaterM
    HeaterM Posts: 275
    Options
    Hi everyone! Would love to join your group, i currently weigh 215.2 as of last Tuesdays.The last month all i seem to do is lose one week and gain the next ,i want to stop this and get out of the 200's once and for all.My husband has never seen me under 200 and we have been together for 17 years so it time.
    Hello welcome to the group! It's great to have ya!
  • HeaterM
    Options
    Good Job guys!!!!! keep up the good work :D

rlouise247---- I'm right there with you, my weight never stays steady it drives me crazy! CW:258.2:sad:
  • HeaterM
    Options
    Oh and quick question!?!? Would you guys like to pick a name for our group, as a group??
  • thickntired
    thickntired Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I know I am late on weighing in, but this morning I was 286.5, down from 288 on Thursday. So that's a big woo hoo for me! I'm glad I decided to jump into the community and join all you lovely people.

Kudos to those who lost weight this week. And to those who didn't or gained, don't give up. Next week is full of opportunity to kick it up a notch and lose a pound or two. So keep going.

As for a group name I think that would be cool. People could throw some names out and we could vote and have majority rule. I'll try to think of some name ideas.
  • hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    Grats thick btw!

For names maybe the On our way to 100ers?

I am not good at clever names. Everyone make sure you get your 8 cups of water today!
  • thinmint23
    Options
    I would love to join the group!! I weigh in on saturday but I can change it to fridays..i have been wanting to join a group and can't seem to find one that has started recently alot started earlier this year..i am currently 203 lbs.. I started at 207 but I am also only 5'1 I would love to hit the 170s by the holidays I just need some motivation! Good luck to all!! :smile:
  • HeaterM
    Options
    I agree with the ppl throwing out idea's I myself am not very good with names lol! Welcome to all that join I did another weigh in last night and I was 257.6 so i didnt know if i should count it since i kinda already did my weight in for the day hmmmm?
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    hope everyone is having a great weekend! keep up all the good work!!
  • thinmint23
    Options
    I agree with the ppl throwing out idea's I myself am not very good with names lol! Welcome to all that join I did another weigh in last night and I was 257.6 so i didnt know if i should count it since i kinda already did my weight in for the day hmmmm?

no dont count it...they say u should only weigh yourself in the morning when u first wake up and usually the same time everytime u go to weigh yourself..if u think bout it if u weigh yourself in the a.m. and lets say u weighed in 255..then when u went to bed u weighed again and it said 257 then everything u ate really hasnt digested and gone thru ur system if that makes sense..plus u def. get dis couraged and u dont want to do that bc none of us will let u :happy: we have to all stick together in this! thats what motivaitonal friends are for!!:flowerforyou:
  • WolfyKitty
    Options
    Hey my name is Candy, I'm currently having health issues which makes it hard to do any type of exercise. After the surgery I plan on exercising more and could you the motivation and support of MFP which is why I'm here feel free to add me :D
  • Danielle_81
    Options
    Hey I would LOVE to join this group. (I am currently in a couple others) but I like to talk to people going through the same things as me and sometimes I feel lost.

My stats are in my signature, and I weigh in on fridays also. This week was +5lbs :angry: my daughter's bday was this week and we went to applebee's once and an amusement park another day. SOO new week! :laugh:

I have no idea about names, I'm not good at clever names either.
  • Danielle_81
    Options
    So I just had an idea for a name....

'Less than Him' :laugh: it seems to be a recurring theme with everyone's posts this week that they want to weigh less than their significant others, and I'm the same. I weigh about 75 lbs more than my hubby and he's 9 inches taller than me! So that's my suggestion for now! :bigsmile:
  • mysi019
    mysi019 Posts: 55
    Options
    Dont feel too bad, i weigh 20 pounds less then my boyfriend. I am 5'6, he is 6'4. When i started this i only weighed 10 pounds less. When i heard that, it gave me so motivation!!! Good luck too you
  • HeaterM
    Options
    Hey my name is Candy, I'm currently having health issues which makes it hard to do any type of exercise. After the surgery I plan on exercising more and could you the motivation and support of MFP which is why I'm here feel free to add me :D
    Welcome Candy >:3 great ta have you with! And I think you can do it just gotta put some effort in. I hope everything goes well with the doctors!!!
  • HeaterM
    Options
    So I just had an idea for a name....

'Less than Him' :laugh: it seems to be a recurring theme with everyone's posts this week that they want to weigh less than their significant others, and I'm the same. I weigh about 75 lbs more than my hubby and he's 9 inches taller than me! So that's my suggestion for now! :bigsmile:

Haha that one is pretty good
  • thinmint23
    Options
    i like that group name "less than him!" my hubby is 5'11 147 lbs and i am 5'2 203 lbs....ya sooooo for once i would love to be "less than him" lol love it!!! that sounds like a good name to me! ahhh i am sooo excited and i cant wait to really get these pounds off!!
  • Stephycakes612
    Options
    My husband and I have been married for 10 years..In those 10 years I believe there has only been one time that he weighed more than I did. I am about 30+ pounds more than he is! He is also taller than me. But he is also in the military and required to stay in better shape!
  • HeaterM
    Options
    ok so does that sound good for everyone, I'll wait a few days so others can log on and read this. I just wanted something more personal for everyone
  • LainMac
    LainMac Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Can I join? I've been north of 200 for about 16 years. Started with MFP at 216 and now about 208ish.

I like "Less than Him" but also would like to suggest "Getting to One-derful life"

I don't really have an end goal weight. I have no idea what a good weight for me is (I'm 5 4 when I stand straight). I was a size 12 when I was in my 20s and was 160ish pounds. But my 20s was 20 years ago.

So as a first goal, perhap trying to get to 180 would be a safe "less than him" weight.

One of the few things about being north of 200 that is cool, is that when you do any sort of exercise, it really racks up the additional calories that you can eat.

The other one for me is that occasionally in contenious situation, I know that few have the where with all to actually move me if I've decided to stand my ground. (Once during recovery from day surgury to fix something that causes me so much pain that I had not slept in months for than I hour at a time, I was finally sleeping without so much pain. The nurse kept trying to move me out of the recovery room. I turn to them and said I weight 220, I want to sleep for a few hours, do you really think you can move me with out my help?)
  • HeaterM
    Options
    Hi,

Can I join? I've been north of 200 for about 16 years. Started with MFP at 216 and now about 208ish.

I like "Less than Him" but also would like to suggest "Getting to One-derful life"

I don't really have an end goal weight. I have no idea what a good weight for me is (I'm 5 4 when I stand straight). I was a size 12 when I was in my 20s and was 160ish pounds. But my 20s was 20 years ago.

So as a first goal, perhap trying to get to 180 would be a safe "less than him" weight.

One of the few things about being north of 200 that is cool, is that when you do any sort of exercise, it really racks up the additional calories that you can eat.

The other one for me is that occasionally in contenious situation, I know that few have the where with all to actually move me if I've decided to stand my ground. (Once during recovery from day surgury to fix something that causes me so much pain that I had not slept in months for than I hour at a time, I was finally sleeping without so much pain. The nurse kept trying to move me out of the recovery room. I turn to them and said I weight 220, I want to sleep for a few hours, do you really think you can move me with out my help?)

the one-derful is cute lol and they have a chart on here that will show you what your proper weigh range should be for height and age. I hope your not in pain anymore?