New Group-Interested in Learning to do Handstands?

Options
2»

Replies

• 1alicia3
    Options
    Im interested!
  • chrissalvato
    chrissalvato Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!

I know this is a little delayed (I had just gotten married, and had two weddings and a honeymoon within 5 weeks), but I have started a handstand challenge group here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/17596-28-day-handstand-challenge

In the group description, I include a link that has more information about the challenge and who it helps the most. I also included a link to sign up for the free 28-Day Handstand Challenge eBook and other free articles for people who are totally new to handstands. These articles address some of the most common questions.

I will try to answer questions as much as possible in the group. You can also email me (by signing up for the free eBook, and responding tot he email address of any emails you receive after signing up)

I hope that helps! I'll see you in the group!!

Chris
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Chris, this is awesome! I just buzzed by your blog and you made me realize something: I really want to learn to handstand, and to do many other things...but I've already bit off as much as I can chew at the moment. Just wondering if you might repeat this challenge after the New Year, for some of us who need to downsize a bit before we can participate? If it's okay, I want to join the group, just so it stays in my group list as a reminder to check back next year.

Thanks!
    P.S. - Does the challenge REALLY only require FIVE minutes per day? (If so, it's so tempting, but I really need to get some other things taken care of, before I commit.)