trying again

Options
I have been on my fitness pal for a bit and it does work. If I do not chart then I realize that I do not eat enough. So this site helps me either way. I gave up before not because of the site but because of my body. I was making progress and I was two pounds from my goal weight. I did not cheat, I exercise and all of a sudden I got on the scale in one day and gained five pounds. I do not know why and no it was not pms. So I am going to try again before the holidays hits to hit my goal weight and no I do not plan on gaining it back over the holidays. I just want to be there.

Replies

• socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Hi:

Congratulations on your progress.

My experience is that body weight fluctuates, a lot. Sometimes, even in the same day.

If you are still keeping the same additional weight, maybe you need to stick with us longer, at MFP.

I am in Maintenance myself, however I do have to keep tracking my food and my calories in order to keep the weight off.

I have heard of people who do not need to track calories once they achieved their weight goal. Blessed them. Unfortunately, I am not one of them.

Good luck in your journey
  • sham0968
    Options
    Thank you so much. I am making progress and Im going to keep it up no matter what the scale says. I do feel a difference in my body and people have comment on it so the scale is not the total picture. I just use it to get a general idea.
  • hellothere1212
    Options
    Good luck you can do it!