Pulling myself back on the wagon

I've gone back and forth with being healthy, and feel grateful that I've been lucky to have good health regardless of what I eat and whether or not I exercise. Yet, not feeling good (again) has brought me here to get back to taking care of myself, being responsible, and really realizing that I do have issues with how I eat and drink. (Read: too much for each.) A few years ago, a work-sponsored stint with Weight Watchers helped me to lose 12 pounds in one summer, but of course as soon as I let myself go it has all come back. Excited to use a similar tool (for free!) here on MFP to help me get back on track.

Alison
34 years old / Have 20 pounds to lose

Replies

• HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Welcome Alison. Best wishes on your journey. Don't think of it as a diet. I hate that word lol. Think of it as a lifestyle change. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    I agree with the above post. It has to be a lifestyle change. Diets never work. It also isn't about depriving but making better choices. Would be happy to help support you along the way. Feel free to friend me. Tara