Skinny cinnamon buns - no guilt!

Options

Replies

• atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I hope cinnamon buns never tell a lie and hurt me.
  • BarbaraCarr1981
    BarbaraCarr1981 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt is full of sugar, which everyone knows is toxic. Enjoy your poison.

PC Plain 0% fat Greek Yogurt. 12g carbs per 175g serving. Not too high on the sugar.....it's just like 1 apple. 12-15g carbs.

Apples are poison, too. Haven't you ever seen Snow White?

LOL good one!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt is full of sugar, which everyone knows is toxic. Enjoy your poison.

PC Plain 0% fat Greek Yogurt. 12g carbs per 175g serving. Not too high on the sugar.....it's just like 1 apple. 12-15g carbs.

. . .

I was kidding.
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    when I copied and pasted this link...it took me to a youtube Rick Astely music video...

Very glad I read through the comments first.
  • rowrunyoga
    rowrunyoga Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Yeah...actually I just tried it again to be sure...same video.

That's really weird.....Should be Rachel Ray showing how to prepare these little morsels of heaven.

I followed the link and got the picture of Rachel Ray... but I'm not sure exactly WHAT it is she's preparing.

IbMrmNs.jpg
    WHAT KIND OF DEGENERATE PERV ARE YOU??

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go overdose on Greek yogurt.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options

. . .

I was kidding.

you know you arent allowed to be silly on the MFP forums - you could accidentally make someone fat.

:heart:
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    yum,!
  • coffee_fiend
    coffee_fiend Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    ahahaha this was great!
  • BarbaraCarr1981
    BarbaraCarr1981 Posts: 903 Member
    Options

. . .

I was kidding.

Ahahaha! Thank God you were! It's hard to know this stuff online - now if we were face-to-face: different story!
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options

. . .

I was kidding.

Ahahaha! Thank God you were! It's hard to know this stuff online - now if we were face-to-face: different story!

Delicious_Cocktail thinks you're pretty.
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Rick Astley!!!!:smokin:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Nicely done! Although the cauliflower part kinda gave it away.
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    i prefer to call them what Louis CK calls them... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N1MoKF31mg

This was hilarious!! :laugh:

OP - that was evil..............

Great - now I'm just going to watch Louis CK youtube clips for the next hour
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options

That's really weird.....Should be Rachel Ray showing how to prepare these little morsels of heaven.

I got the Rick video as well!! Thought it was some kind of joke!! :laugh:
  • ChrisM32205
    ChrisM32205 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You got me!.....I was just thinking about the Pumpkin bread i made last year this time...
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

I got the Rick video as well!! Thought it was some kind of joke!! :laugh:

I think you're just clicking it wrong! it should definitely be rachel ray!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

. . .

I was kidding.

you know you arent allowed to be silly on the MFP forums - you could accidentally make someone fat.

:heart:

NO JOKING AROUND ABOUT SUGAR!!1!!!eleven

:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    i prefer to call them what Louis CK calls them... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N1MoKF31mg

This was hilarious!! :laugh:

OP - that was evil..............

Great - now I'm just going to watch Louis CK youtube clips for the next hour

you're welcome
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Sounds like some of you have a misdirection kind of virus on your computers. If you're clicking a link that takes you to another destination, you might want to have your computers checked out.

If you don't know how to do this yourself, find someone who does...and make sure you tell them this story in explicit detail so they'll know better what types of viruses to look for.
  • thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    o.O om noms.