Looking for Friends in their 30s :)

Options
2»

Replies

• Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    28, mom of a toddler, divorced but not single (it's complicated) and emotional eating could be my middle name. Friend request sent. :)
  • amberlees30
    Options
    Hi, I'm Amber and I have a very difficult time with food. I've struggled with my weight for many years. I'm married with no children and I'm 151lbs. If u need support I'm here, I'll need it too:-)
  • HunterTrouble
    HunterTrouble Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Anyone please add me too! I need some friends to keep me on track!

I am married (gained 15 pounds in the 3 months I have been married!!) and no kids.
  • sarah32lee
    sarah32lee Posts: 5,279 Member
    Options
    Hi.. I'm 33 5'6 about 192 lbs trying to get back on track...anyone can add me!!
  • des24rob
    des24rob Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Robin. I am 30 years old and a mom of two also. I'm 5'7 and about 242 lbs. In a size 16-18 I do not want to see 20. Not single but not married! I am looking for new MFP friends as well :)
  • KristinNicole82
    KristinNicole82 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    31 and in the best shape of my life partially due to MFP but fighting my sweet tooth is an everyday battle.
  • nickiirusso
    nickiirusso Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    HI, I'M 34 180 , LOOKING TO LOSE ABOUT 40 LBS. IM GOING TO SEND U A FRIEND REQUEST
  • Getfitcoral
    Getfitcoral Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 31 married with a 5 year old, 205 and new to this site. I've done a modified WW Flex plan for the past few months and have lost 20+ lbs since May but its time to step up the game. I need some new friends and motivators on here.
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I just recently started on MFP again after being on WW for a while. I am looking for friends who are in the same boat as I am. I am 32 years old, about 170lbs, single, and an emotional eater. It would be nice to meet some people on here who are trying to change their lifestyle like me. I try to be on here on a daily basis and I can be very encouraging. If you have a bad day, I will try to encourage you to have a better day the next day, if you loose weight I will be happy for it and drop you a comment, or if you just want to talk, I am here.

170-ish? Yes.
    Emotional Eater? More now than ever!

I'm 28 yrs old & have been here since June. I have lost about 1/2 my weight, but I've been at a standstill for 1.5 months now...emotional eating has taken over my life...again!

Anyone, feel free to add!!
  • LifeIsSoHard
    Options
    Hi Earl Grey! 'M 32, married with two kids, and an emotional eater, too! I could use all the support I can get! I also love to support and encourage others :-) Friend me, if you'd like. We can all do this together!
  • JRo4604
    JRo4604 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Loving the 30s thread! I am 30 years old and have gotten in a lot better shape since early spring, but after a brief break from MFP started falling into bad habits (and DEFINITELY stress/emotionally eat!) Would love to have more 30-something buddies to support and help support me so please add me if I haven't added you already!