Women making men healthy

bagge72
bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
This has probably already been posted here, but a lot of women on MFP are keeping the guys here heart healthy. This may not be true, but I'm going to pretend it is. So thanks for keeping me healthy!

http://nation.foxnews.com/culture/2011/03/04/study-staring-breasts-increases-heart-health

Guys, listen up. A new study says it is actually healthy to stare at a woman's breasts.

Five-hundred men participated in the German study. Half were told to refrain from looking at breasts for five years, the other half were told to ogle them daily.

The study found the men who stared at breasts more often showed lower rates of heart problems, a lower resting heart rate and lower blood pressure.

Replies

• Slrajr
    Slrajr Posts: 438 Member
    :flowerforyou:
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    I worry about my husband's heart health. Should I wear lower cut tops? Maybe if I invite another woman into the mix and she wears low cut tops, he'll get healthier twice as fast! What do you think?
  • samammay
    samammay Posts: 468
    I call BS on the study. In what world can you find 250 *straight* men that would go 5 years without breasts? No way... not happening.

But im using this excuse anyway!
  • bagge72
    I worry about my husband's heart health. Should I wear lower cut tops? Maybe if I invite another woman into the mix and she wears low cut tops, he'll get healthier twice as fast! What do you think?

Of course, It sounds like the best medicine! I'd defnitely go no bra too.
  • bagge72
    I call BS on the study. In what world can you find 250 *straight* men that would go 5 years without breasts? No way... not happening.

MIT maybey?
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member

Was thinking the same. They are lying their tails off.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    I take back everything I've said regarding interpreting data and drawing conclusions. Correlation now 100% equals causation
  • Dammit! Why did this have to be on Fox news?? Now nobody will believe I'm just trying to be healthy when I give this as a reference!
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    who in their right mind would sign up to not look for 5 years? I call BS
  • bagge72
    How about we all just look at boobs and be happy?
  • 820Resa
    820Resa Posts: 40 Member
    There isn't a chance in hell that I wouldn't ogle boobies on a daily basis for five years. I call shenanigans on any man that says he wouldn't.