Blood type diet

Options
Has anyone tried this? What were your thoughts?

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Complete and utter bollocks.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    it's complete nonsense...

...unless you're a vampire.

in which case, your thread title takes on a whole different meaning.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Complete and utter bollocks.

Succinct, to the point....^^this.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    NO
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Stains my teeth red. :noway:
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,463 Member
    Options
    Sheer madness.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    My thoughts are that it's not a plausible premise.

http://www.skepdic.com/bloodtypediet.html
  • Posesqueen
    Options
    There isn't any real science to back it up. The blood type diet tells me to avoid beans. I tell it to shove it.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    It's a no from me also.
  • aimforhealthy
    aimforhealthy Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    My thoughts are you should eat however and whatever you want.
  • ToFatT0B3S1ck
    ToFatT0B3S1ck Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    No, apparently I am not supposed to eat meat. I already don't eat red meat. I however do enjoy the occasional turkey burger.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    I don't know my blood type. Does that mean I can't eat anything, or I can eat whatever I want on this diet?
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    I don't know my blood type. Does that mean I can't eat anything, or I can eat whatever I want on this diet?

This.
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options

This.

i dont know mine either, so im going to go with eat whatever i want cause it sounds more fun
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Sounds gross
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna guess that no matter what your blood type is, the diet involves lowering calories and increasing exercise.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Nope
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    If I remember correctly it goes like this:

Type A: You probably like to eat foods A, B, and C. You should no longer eat those foods.

Type B: You probably like to eat foods D, E, and F. You should not longer eat those foods.

Etc.
  • aimforhealthy
    aimforhealthy Posts: 449 Member
    Options

Type A: You probably like to eat foods A, B, and C. You should no longer eat those foods.

Type B: You probably like to eat foods D, E, and F. You should not longer eat those foods.

Etc.

Thank you, you've just saved a lot of people the expense of buying the book. :)

The blood type diet works on the same quack logic that some autism parenting circles push about gluten-free/casein-free elimination diets. "If you/your autistic child love(s) this food, it's a clear trufax scientific indication that it's EBBILLL and making you fat/autistic. Be ever mindful of what you enjoy. Enjoyment is of the devil and literally pathological. You stop enjoying things right now and you will be magically cured of literally everything."

Just eat what you want.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

Etc.

Thank you, you've just saved a lot of people the expense of buying the book. :)

The blood sugar diet works on the same quack logic that some autism parenting circles push about gluten-free/casein-free elimination diets. "If you/your autistic child love(s) this food, it's a clear trufax scientific indication that it's EBBILLL and making you fat/autistic. Be ever mindful of what you enjoy. Enjoyment is of the devil and literally pathological. You stop enjoying things right now and you will be magically cured of literally everything."

Just eat what you want.

Well I didn't buy the book either so that may not be accurate. :laugh:

That's just how I remember it from the last time I googled it for one of these threads. :flowerforyou:

And yes, eat what you want. Life's too short.