SHOW ME YOUR ENGAGEMENT/WEDDING RING(S)!!!!

Options
FrauHaas2013
FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
I love looking at rings, truly...maybe it's because I'm a sentimental sucker for what they represent! Found a similar thread, but it looks like all the posts ended way back in January, so thought I'd start anew...

Here are mine (which, as part of my latest NSV, fell off my finger last night for the first time!!! I've added tape/bandaid for now; will look for guards; will resize when I reach my GW.) I would D-I-E if I ever lost these!!!!!

zbi1Ivf.jpg

Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Pretty! =D
  • PeanutButterLuver
    Options
    These are mine. I'm not the traditional type of gal.

2nuhwfb.jpg
  • PeanutButterLuver
    Options
    Sh$t!! That's the second time I did that!! Such a bewb! :/
  • Cutemisscoco
    Options
    Gorgeous rings! Mine is falling off too but I am also waiting to re-size until my GW is reached. Idk how to put pics in or I would share lol :laugh:
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    That is a pretty ring - mine is just an ordinary plain ring but I still love it.
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I love looking at rings, truly...maybe it's because I'm a sentimental sucker for what they represent! Found a similar thread, but it looks like all the posts ended way back in January, so thought I'd start anew...

Here are mine (which, as part of my latest NSV, fell off my finger last night for the first time!!! I've added tape/bandaid for now; will look for guards; will resize when I reach my GW.) I would D-I-E if I ever lost these!!!!!

zbi1Ivf.jpg

:love: I WANT YOUR RING!! I showed my husband ( lost my wedding ring riding my friends horse one day :(, they slide off somewhere) and was all I WANT THIS AS MY RING!!! lol
  • AmykinsCatfood
    AmykinsCatfood Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I bought some "ring adjusters" at walmart. They're just small pieces of clear tubing that you slip over the ring shank and they keep it tight. I had to tape it shut since it's got a slit in it but they work for now until I'm done and can finally get it resized to it's final size.
  • schiz0phreniaa
    Options
    Just my "temporary" engagement ring until he can afford a better one xD
    1185665_10152149233483047_1189185700_n.jpg
  • CaliforniaBarbie
    CaliforniaBarbie Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I dont have a picture of my rings on my computer.
    but my wedding ring is just a plan sterling silver band that matches my husbands only his is thicker.
    and my engagement ring was the ring his grandpa used to propose to his grandmother with, its been in the family for a few generations, it has a small white pearl, two leafs, different gold tones, and one side has grape vines down it. i love it. totally cried when he proposed
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I DONT HAVE ONE THANKS FOR RUBBING IT IN GUYZ

tumblr_mgml1nEpCa1rj6x9po1_250.gif
  • FrauHaas2013
    Options
    OMG these are some beauties!!!!!!
  • FrauHaas2013
    Options

zbi1Ivf.jpg

:love: I WANT YOUR RING!! I showed my husband ( lost my wedding ring riding my friends horse one day :(, they slide off somewhere) and was all I WANT THIS AS MY RING!!! lol
    \

@OMGeeeHorses

Awww, thank you!!! HE DONE GOOD! LOL We actually like the same style; he wanted to get me something that looked vintage but was "different." He showed me like 5 he had narrowed it down to, and when I saw this one, I knew it was the one!!! It's actually a custom design by a Russian jeweler. It's simple but not plain (my preference - nothing against plain rings!!!) I love all the scrollwork on it, and esp that the wedding band has a design on it, as well. :-D Thanks for the compliment!
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    123_19818136216_7370_n.jpg

My ring is kinda small, but I love it regardless!
  • FrauHaas2013
    Options
    I DONT HAVE ONE THANKS FOR RUBBING IT IN GUYZ

tumblr_mgml1nEpCa1rj6x9po1_250.gif

Just givin' you future ideas!! ;-)
  • razors_girl23
    razors_girl23 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    1016717_10151513624356541_988756570_n.jpg

We're not married yet, but we got our wedding bands and took a photo. I love my ring so much.
  • FrauHaas2013
    Options
    1016717_10151513624356541_988756570_n.jpg

We're not married yet, but we got our wedding bands and took a photo. I love my ring so much.

@razors_girl23
    CONGRATS!!! When's the big day???
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    I have my grandfather's wedding ring. no pic handy
  • FrauHaas2013
    Options
    I have my grandfather's wedding ring. no pic handy

Really?? Wow. That is very cool!!! With my first husband, he gave me his mother's wedding ring which was apparently very, very nice. When I had it sized, the jeweler asked where he got it, noting that the quality and craftsmanship were "much better than what's produced today." I bet yours is the same!!!

(And yes, I gave it back to him when we got divorced.)
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    it is nice. there are tiny diamonds embedded in it. sadly one fell out. so will need to get it replaced.
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I have some for sale ... lol