I know now what I need . . .

Options
I have been here for a while. I have made really, good, incremental progress. If not in terms of weight, definitely in terms of changing habits and building a good lifestyle for myself.

I have some met some wonderful friends on here - stellar, beautiful, amazing people.

I know I need to continue to build good habits: eating well consistently, working out consistently and effectively, and working towards my goals: having endurance and longevity in my very demanding job, supporting my mental health, keeping my knees until I die.

What I need, what seems to help me, is to have daily feedback on my workouts, on my consistent logging in, and on my diary. I don't mind if you are honest and can call me on my crappy eating, my lack of workouts, or whatever, but I also need a high-five, a "Good job!", a "Way to go!", or a "Nice work!" when I have it coming.

I will give you good feedback too. If I miss a day, it is because of being away due to my crazy-hours, totally unpredictable job.

I look forward to meeting you. :drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

Add me as a friend, please! :)

ETA: My diary is open. I like to eat, and if you eat too little, I will have to let you go, I just can't handle it, sorry.

Replies

• shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Bump, anyone, anyone?
  • NH_Norma
    NH_Norma Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    request sent.
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I try to give encouragement when I can! I will send you a request. :flowerforyou:
  • Eaving1
    Eaving1 Posts: 40
    Options
    I don't eat that much (usually) so no add here, but good luck :)
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies. To be clear, I LOVE the folks on my current list, and fault them nothing. I just need more daily feedback (lame and pathetic, I know), so I am asking.

I have learned in all kinds of relationships it is a good idea to be specific. So I am being specific. :heart:
  • mrzdew
    mrzdew Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Friends make everything easier! Request sent ! And anyone else feel free to add me :D