loseing belly pouch after c-section

Options
jugs35
jugs35 Posts: 3 Member
Hi, just wondering if there is any ladies out there who have
lost there belly pouch after haveing two or three c-sections?
Would love to see some pics before and after. I really hate my belly!

Replies

• mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Waiting patiently for answers. 2 c-sec here with belly hanging.
  • mdramirez
    Options
    I have no experience with this since I am just now officially starting my journey but I pinned these a while back maybe they will help you:

http://www.wholeliving.com/147374/six-core-abdominal-moves/@center/136759/your-best-body-summer

http://www.livestrong.com/article/426580-exercises-to-tighten-your-body-after-weight-loss/
  • NZblue
    NZblue Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Following. I'm not finding it hard to lose weight. But I know I'm going to get down to just me and the post-section flap. ;)
  • kalong1
    kalong1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm interested too. 1 section for twins total of 3 pregnancies my belly looks very sorry for it self :-(
  • Itbeginswithyourself
    Options
    following. 3 c sec and 10 lbs babies :(
  • vintagegirl3
    vintagegirl3 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am also curious after 3 c-sections. I am 4 months into my weight loss journey and down 30 pounds. My stomach is getting smaller but I worry about whether I will ever get rid of the pouch.
  • juliasays77
    juliasays77 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I've had 2 c/s, lost 65 lbs; I now weigh 137. And I still have belly hang. Sigh. I'm hoping that it will tighten up over time, it feels like it's really just loose skin now.
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    There was a thread here that had some women posting their success on losing the "mother's apron". Maybe a search will come up with it?
  • Richardson62617
    Richardson62617 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Im having same problem, ive had 2 C-sections and cant lose the belly :(
  • Kittyvicious1
    Kittyvicious1 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Well ladies I have no proof because I did not take pics when I first started, but my belly has been shrinking in from the sides. My pants are lose and have been able to get into some of pants sucessfully where my pouch did not look so flattering at one point. I have not given up yet, and neither should any of ya'll. We should start a c-section group and keep tabs for future progress.
    Good luck ladies and if interested in group let me know and I'm sure we can figure out how to open one up.
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it is just my tablet but the pics aren't showing up. Here's the thread that had sine success stories on it: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1104342-c-section-pictures?hl=c+section
  • rhondatime2chg
    rhondatime2chg Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Waiting patiently for answers. 2 c-sec here with belly hanging.

Me too. 2 c-sections. Hoping that when I loose weight it will not hang so much!
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    I have a c-section in February of this year, and my pooch is still there but shrinking as I continue to lose weight. I think a lot of my pooch, unfortunately, is loose skin that likely won't tighten up without surgery.
  • Jessimaaka
    Jessimaaka Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I've only had one, and I didn't completely lose it but it shrunk enough to not be noticeable for the most part. But I'm currently pregnant with #2 so we'll see what happens...hoping to avoid a 2nd c-section though.
  • LuLa_Waggs
    Options
    I have had 2 C-Sections with 8+ pound babies. It took me a year but after my son I lost 60 pounds. I am 5'1 and am currently 112 pounds and I do still have my mommy's tummy. I exercise and eat right and no matter how skinny or tight my upper abs get my 'apron' is still there.
    Everyone is different and it's all really based on how the pregnancies affected your body. I know that mine is here to stay (I don't think I could lose anymore weight!!).
    I wish you all luck and remember it's not about losing the 'apron' it's about finding your confidence and rocking that new body!!
  • NoleGirl0918
    NoleGirl0918 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Bump for later - i would like some guidance also. i'm 5'2", had 2 c-sections 13 months apart & both babies in the 8 pound range, tummy is much smaller after losing 60 pounds but doesn't seem to be getting smaller than it has been for about a year now.
  • katecisme
    katecisme Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    i had two in two years and iv lost 5andhalf stone.. my hang has shrunk up a little bt stil there hopfully it will shrink more at my goal weight .. but its numb and cant feel the pouch so i dont think it willl go without surgery :(
  • amcclellan73
    amcclellan73 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I don't think there is a way to get rid of it.
    :frown:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!