A Year From Now, You'll Wish You Started Today.

Options
2»

Replies

• james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Success isn't measured in time, its measured in results. You will always be winning in this game as long as you don't quit.
  • mountainlady802
    mountainlady802 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can do it! What has helped me has been setting lots of mini goals as I go so far : )
  • EllieTai
    Options
    I'm not trying to lose all my weight in a year. It'll happen when it happens. I just want to look back on this year and be proud of my choices.
  • blackcloud13
    blackcloud13 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Log everything (you've probably hear that about 50 times already!!) - but the more you know what you're eating the better the choices you make. I was really surprised by the sugar/calories in some things I ate/drank.

Having friends here is cool too - really helps to see people making the same changes as you, and some of the amazing success stories too. I also find them very motivational. Not in the "Rah Rah!" sense ... but a pretty great bunch of people.

As you've noted wisely - you don't need to lose all your weight in one day! Just take your time, and enjoy changing yourself!
  • Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Good luck! =)
  • EllieTai
    Options
    Yeah. I've already made some friends I hope will be good and stick around with me!
  • onespoonfulls
    Options
    Yes and you've been doing so well so far. Thanks so much for all of the encouragement!!