Hi everyone

Options
Just saw this website on the Today show. Looks very easy to navigate the calorie log - so I joined. I will be 50 in a month and a half and I do not want to be 50 at this weight. I weigh more than I ever have. I've been walking faithfully for the last week but I need to get a grip on the food. Thanks for listening to me!

Replies

• summer_renee78
    Options
    I watched today also!!! I am 32 and need to lose weight to feel great! Saw the show and I had to get on the site to check it out! Hmm....how to keep each other motivated??? Let's think of ideas and work together! Support groups=weight loss!!!
  • Lori375
    Lori375 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! Also heard of the site on the Today Show. Figured i check it out. I lost 20 lbs last year from Aug-Oct and have kept most off. I have 67 more to go to reach one of my personal goals. I went on a gluten-free diet due to a possibe allergy and it helped and also made me feel better. Our married daughter became seriously ill in October and the diet went out the window! Fast forward to this past April and my husband was diagnosed with a serious illness as well and also diagnosed with celiac disease which means HE has to be gluten-free also.....so that part is easier for me to stick to now. Today, when I saw the show i decided to seriously begin tracking everything I eat by checking out this site. Figured it couldn't hurt and might do the trick to get me back on track. So anyone wanting help with motivation...we can help each other.