Lost 28lbs but can't lose anymore.

Options
I started my diet June this year. Already lost 28lbs or I've been stuck at it for a month.
What should I do?
Please help.
Thanks.

Replies

• ForLife365
    Options
    Sometimes stalls in weight loss happen when a) you are measuring everything you eat exactly, b) when you actually need to up your calorie intake and c) when you need to try something new in terms of your exercise to give yourself a kick start. I should say though that I'm not an expert and there may be many other things that might help but these are just the things I commonly read/ hear of- hope that helps a bit
  • fatality214
    Options
    Sometimes stalls in weight loss happen when a) you are measuring everything you eat exactly, b) when you actually need to up your calorie intake and c) when you need to try something new in terms of your exercise to give yourself a kick start. I should say though that I'm not an expert and there may be many other things that might help but these are just the things I commonly read/ hear of- hope that helps a bit

Thanks.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Give this a read if you haven't already: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
    Have you started any weight training? That will give you the results you're looking for, far better than just a number on a scale.
  • ForLife365
    Options

Sorry point a) was meant to say when you are NOT measuring exactly- best to use a food scale and weigh it all up