Not obese anymore!!! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• des24rob
    des24rob Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Great job! Amazing results! Keep up the great work!
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look healthy and fantastic!
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I hope my legs shape up like that! Great job!
  • wannab3skinny
    Options
    Great job! What was your starting weight? And how long did if take and how did you do it? :) sorry for all the questions!
    I started at 187lbs. Took ten months total, since I started in January, but I actually got to 135 a couple months ago and kind of plateaued there for a while. I didn't really do anything special, ate less, exercised more. No soda, only water. The usual stuff lol.
  • edreyrey
    Options
    You look amazing! It's crazy how much of a difference cutting soda and staying dedicated can make!
    Thanks for the motivation!
  • wannab3skinny
    Options
    Thank you all so much, though. Seriously!
  • pearsol
    pearsol Posts: 30
    Options
    great job, you look wonderful
  • wannab3skinny
    Options
    You look amazing! It's crazy how much of a difference cutting soda and staying dedicated can make!
    Thanks for the motivation!
    Yes, definitely! The first 15 lbs I lost just from cutting out soda, I didn't change my diet or exercise at all to lose it. That was what really motivated me to make more changes.

Now I try to see food as fuel, and wont ingest any calories that don't help to fuel my body. I only want to eat what I need, and not eat for enjoyment like I used to.
  • ColcoBRO
    ColcoBRO Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow this is great, you look fantastic!
    I lost quite a bit by cutting out soda as well, crazy how it can just sneak up on you like that.

Keep up the good work and mind the gap haha!
  • wannab3skinny
    Options
    Wow this is great, you look fantastic!
    I lost quite a bit by cutting out soda as well, crazy how it can just sneak up on you like that.

Keep up the good work and mind the gap haha!
    Thank you!!!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Congrats.
  • meeeshellllle
    meeeshellllle Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • buttercup68110
    buttercup68110 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    you are a great inspiration. Thank you for showing ur pics. Congrats
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!