Any one waiting for season 4 of The Walking Dead to start?

Replies

• RachaelStJ
    RachaelStJ Posts: 152 Member
    NWa1E3G.jpg

I got a lot of time for that! :heart:
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Gotta wait till tomorrow here in Italy :(
  • schmenge55
    schmenge55 Posts: 745 Member
    Haven't seen it
  • kellyskitties
    kellyskitties Posts: 475 Member
    Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, yeah whatever.

that cracked me up. My feelings exactly!
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    ...The bad thing about a Walking Dead marathon? Andrea is still Alive.
  • RachaelStJ

Bahaha! That is hilarious! Lori too, but not for long.
  • asimmons221
    asimmons221 Posts: 294 Member

Andrea is pretty worthless, I hear in the comics she's quite the opposite.
  • cdc33
    cdc33 Posts: 495 Member
    Im so excited I love the end of the world type of stuff. I often think If a zombie apocalypse happen right now what would I do, I know kind crazy but I like it. I love Zombie stuff bring on the walking dead!!:sick: :heart:
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    I can't watch it as it's broadcast because I have a date (:/ poor guy, I feel bad that I'd kinda rather be home watching TWD) but I've got my DVR set for both Walking Dead and Talking Dead! Seriously, what other TV show in history has a spin-off show devoted to discussing it?

So glad Lori's gone. Hopefully her ghost is gone this season, too. It was almost as irritating.

tumblr_m57l61e2Ws1rwlw84o1_500.jpg
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    I can't watch it as it's broadcast because I have a date (:/ poor guy, I feel bad that I'd kinda rather be home watching TWD) but I've got my DVR set for both Walking Dead and Talking Dead! Seriously, what other TV show in history has a spin-off show devoted to discussing it?

So glad Lori's gone. Hopefully her ghost is gone this season, too. It was almost as irritating.
    Breaking Bad had Talking Bad...seems to be what AMC does now with its hit shows.
  • Kryxx
    Kryxx Posts: 34
    Been waiting for so long! Didn't even realise it was coming back soon, thanks you kind sir for reminding me!
  • RachaelStJ

Andrea is pretty worthless, I hear in the comics she's quite the opposite.

She is opposite in the comics, yes. The show veered off from the comics, in terms of characters, drastically. Which is fine by me, because it's like two different worlds!
  • determined2run
    determined2run Posts: 31 Member
    Love WD, but desperately miss the beloved, awesome Breaking Bad!!

Exactly!
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Not me... never saw it. I watch Project Runway, Face Off, Ink Master, and Tattoo Nightmares; shows that will teach me something about design. I don't watch TV other than that. And I am bored to tears with horror/zombie stuff. (Movies on TV; I'll watch Lord Of The Rings and Avatar , best movies ever, even though I have both on DVD.)
  • srgtbiggles
    srgtbiggles Posts: 170 Member
    Yes!
  • dreamer12151
    dreamer12151 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Almost didn't make it past page 1 and Tamtastic's H-U-G-E picture of Daryl - thank you for that! (sigh...)

Between him and Michonne, and I have to be honest, there is something about the Governor, too, YES, tonight will be a night to be glued to the TV. And the DVR is set to record the series and Talking Dead as usual.

Wish I could say RIP to Andrea, but she needed a Merle ice pick to the head a long time ago. I will miss Merle, though, he was getting kinda interesting.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    About 5 hours left. Ahhhhh!
  • RachaelStJ
    I have to be honest, there is something about the Governor

So glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. But Daryl is still my number one! :love:
  • Cant wait!
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    I don't have cable and I just got done watching Season 3 off Netflix last night. cannot wait for Season 4 to get here!

and I have to add....Daryl is friggen awesome!!