• BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    My body is ready, ladies.

Lulz. :P
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I'm just over here cracking up at OP's picture!! That. Is. Hilarious.
  • kakklespakkle
    kakklespakkle Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    h31FE85D6

Dude, it's what's inside that counts. Can't dislike either pic :)
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    h31FE85D6

If you look closely at him, you can see that losing weight made his nipples look angry. In the right picture, his nipples and belly button have a clueless look. In the left picture, his nipples are looking down and frowning angrily. :angry:
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Yes, please stop waxing off your chest hair.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Yes, please stop waxing off your chest hair.

Why stop if it makes him feel good about himself?
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    h31FE85D6

If you look closely at him, you can see that losing weight made his nipples look angry. In the right picture, his nipples and belly button have a clueless look. In the left picture, his nipples are looking down and frowning angrily. :angry:

No I can see nothing but his angry nipples. Thanks man
  • YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I vote for this as most important thread on MFP!
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    He is clearly starving himself in the first picture and extremely unhealthy. It's just not the right message we should send to young boys that you are only attractive if you are sub 10% body fat. This is the reason I've been writing in to the makers of g.i. Joes for years. It sets an unhealthy standard for boys. His organs are going to fail any day now thanks to unsustainable nutrition combined with sterions use. Besides, look at that smile, its obvious that grin is because he just injected some creatine into his veins. I mean, look at all those track marks from the injections. Just disgusting. Why would any women want this.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    His smile is kind of scary.
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    He is clearly starving himself in the first picture and extremely unhealthy. It's just not the right message we should send to young boys that you are only attractive if you are sub 10% body fat. This is the reason I've been writing in to the makers of g.i. Joes for years. It sets an unhealthy standard for boys. His organs are going to fail any day now thanks to unsustainable nutrition combined with sterions use. Besides, look at that smile, its obvious that grin is because he just injected some creatine into his veins. I mean, look at all those track marks from the injections. Just disgusting. Why would any women want this.

This is why we are friends. :smile:
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    I remember when he was in the news for doing this. He wanted to connect with his fat customers, so he went from fit to fat and then back in like a year.

I wonder if ever was able to go back to his original side and if he liked certain things when he was fat.
  • emaren
    emaren Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I obviously need to eat more pies...
  • wild_wild_life
    wild_wild_life Posts: 1,334 Member
    Options
    I don't get it.

Maybe I am trying to read too much into this.