18910111214»

Replies

• loselast85
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great! :happy:
  • LaraRN
    LaraRN Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Un-freakin-believable! What an inspiration, thanks for sharing!!!!
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    You are a doll!
  • tinamariecleg
    tinamariecleg Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! I really want to be a 6! Thanks for sharing
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    AMAZEBALLS!!! =)
  • GingerSarah0320
    GingerSarah0320 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, congrats! I love when people share pictures. I have a ways to go on my journey and I've never fit into a single digit size in my whole adult life or even as a teen. Thanks for sharing!!
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I started at 16, am currently in 14 and hope to get down to an 8 or 6. You look awesome! Thanks for the motivation!
  • drangonfly2323
    drangonfly2323 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm similar to you just a tad shorter but starting weight is the same and you are truly and inspiration. I'm definitely looking forward to wearing a size 6 someday soon.
  • hotkat704
    Options
    U look awesome I'm where u started. ...could u please tell me how u lost the weight and how long it took u. Thanks....I really need help!
  • Aljn27
    Aljn27 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!:smile:
  • kill3rtofu
    kill3rtofu Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    way to go!
  • SheBell4DaWin
    SheBell4DaWin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. There is hope for me. I feel incredibly motivated right now. Thank you for posting.
  • urwhaturnot
    urwhaturnot Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Your before and after picture is great! You look wonderful and I can only imagine what it must have felt like to slide into those size 6 jeans. Rock on!
  • tara7779
    Options
    Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!