Just halved my lunch calories!

Options
tumbledownhouse
tumbledownhouse Posts: 178 Member
I wrapped my sandwich in lettuce (delicious!) instead of bread & instead of coke I drank a tiny cup of my tears.

Replies

• margarethumphreys58
    Options
    I love drinking my tears! I put then in my coffee instead of creamer.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    If you have cheese in your sandwich replace it with cauliflower. You'll hardly notice the difference because you'll be too distracted cursing god.
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Well I just doubled my lunch calories...by wrapping my sandwich in bacon. Whatever works
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    OMG don't drink tears!! They contain SODIUM!!!!
  • tumbledownhouse
    Options
    OMG don't drink tears!! They contain SODIUM!!!!

LOL!
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options
    If you halved your lunch calories by cutting 140 to 160 calories then I'd say you just turned your lunch into a snack. There's no way that less than 200 calories would sustain me for longer than an hour.
  • tumbledownhouse
    Options
    If you halved your lunch calories by cutting 140 to 160 calories then I'd say you just turned your lunch into a snack. There's no way that less than 200 calories would sustain me for longer than an hour.

There's no way to tell, but I think it might have been a joke. No, scrap that, it's really obvious that it was a joke. But to confirm, it was a joke.

Also, I must admit, it was a joke that was stolen from Sharon Horgan on twitter, which remains to be my favourite tweet of all times.
  • tumbledownhouse
    Options
    If you have cheese in your sandwich replace it with cauliflower. You'll hardly notice the difference because you'll be too distracted cursing god.

haaaa yessss. I love cauliflower but it is really not bread or cheese or anything like that. It is cauliflower.
  • tumbledownhouse
    Options
    Well I just doubled my lunch calories...by wrapping my sandwich in bacon. Whatever works

the second sentence!!