arewethereyet
arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
w.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/38625333#38625333

Replies

• arewethereyet
    Options
    familygirl31167

Tamara is a member of the Black Team here on MFP and we could not be prouder of her! She was selected to be featured on Joy Fit Club and even mentions MFP!!

Tamara I am so very very proud of you girl!!
  • IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Such an inspiration! I think Joy is great in giving folks recipes with real food! CONGRATS
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    w.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/38625333#38625333
    Thank you for the link, it's not working correctly right now, not sure if something is missing from it, or we'll have to wait until tomorrow to view it?

Either way, appreciate you taking time to post it:drinker:
  • Becka77
    Becka77 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    TY Becca :)
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Ooh sorry! I am in a hurry at lunch break. Thanks for fixing it for me!!

She is such an inspiration to us all and such a great cheerleader!!
  • mrslaxton
    mrslaxton Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. What an inspiration!
  • SharonsJetSet
    Options
    She is the reason I joined. Also listed her as my inspiration in my profile. What's the black team and how can a newbie join?
  • tigersgirl
    tigersgirl Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    bump- will watch when i get home from work-
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    She is awesome! I just wish Kathy & Hoda wouldn't have screwed up her state...and her name. UGH! Good work, lady!
  • Ryhenblue
    Ryhenblue Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/25708021

This is great. Mike should sticky this video for all the new people on MFP or the people that are losing motivation. This is very motivational to stick with this site.
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    bump :smile:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    familygirl31167

Tamara is a member of the Black Team here on MFP and we could not be prouder of her! She was selected to be featured on Joy Fit Club and even mentions MFP!!

And I just know her choice of a BLACK dress was just for us. :wink:
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: YAY! Congrats to her! I had to clap for the shout out for MFP! WHOOT! :happy:
  • charboov
    Options
    I saw her today on the program. Congratulations to Tamara from Tennessee! I hope I will be as successful as she was. I want to lose 90lbs.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    familygirl31167

And I just know her choice of a BLACK dress was just for us. :wink:

I betcha!! I loved seeing her "in person" She is so pretty! I kept waiting for her to make strong girl muscles with her arms! :laugh:

Amazing!!
  • arewethereyet
    Options

LOL Beth...........I was looking at your baby bump as I read the bump bump.........you look great!
  • threeupthreedown
    Options
    Thanks for sharing.
    Way to go Tamara!!!!
    Totally AWESOME and inspiring!!!
    :love:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    She is the reason I joined. Also listed her as my inspiration in my profile. What's the black team and how can a newbie join?

We had teams during Biggest Loser a few years ago. IDK about the other teams, but Black Team has stuck together and encouraged each other a LOT over the past year.

We are all a bunch of losers over there...........just search for the thread!!

Jeannie:glasses:
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options

LOL Beth...........I was looking at your baby bump as I read the bump bump.........you look great!

lol, i thought of that after i posted it. that's pretty much all i am right now...a big ole bump!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!