Options
Well, I saw information about this site on The Today Show and thought I would give it a try!! The lady who was on there used to be in my same boat, so it gave me some motivation! I have tried working on SparkPeople and it is a good site, but I just keep losing my motivation... I thought maybe if I tried something new it would help! I have a lot going on in my life right now and need something to keep me on track!! Hoping this helps!! :wink:

Kristen

Replies

• islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Hello Kristen. Welcome. I explored all sorts of sites but picked this one becuase of how thouroghly it breaks down nutrition. I also liked calorie count but all the fashing adds were hard to look at. I have been on here for months and have enjoyed the tools, the blogs and the support of the community. I hope you stick with it and it works for you.
    Shel
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hello Kristen.....welcome to a great site....loads of motivation here :)
  • mcostigan
    mcostigan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristen, I agree with nutshel...Welcome.

I was on Sparkpeople and Livestrong (daily plate), and finally joined this site in June after the girls at work showed me how easy and fun it is.
  • Kbmorgn
    Kbmorgn Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey Kristen, I saw the show as well this morning. I just got on here as well and just wanted to wish you luck! I'm sure you'll do great!

Kelsey