Opinion- Men with broad chests/small waists; attractive?

Options
Mobilemuscle
Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
Just curious? Ive had more of a weightlifters body(thick powerful torso/neck...etc) built for power and performance over aesthetics.

And Ive had the bodybuilders look with the wide flaring back/ wide rounded shoulders tapering into a tight and small waist. Certainly LOOKED cartoonish and impressive but I was really all show and no go.

What do most people find the most attractive?

Replies

• King_Of_Juicy
    Options
    You and youre fake pics are pretty hott!

Should I call you "google search"?
  • Mobilemuscle
    Options
    ^^^ What?
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mmx64aJx501qz4rgp_zpsc1da1daa.gif
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options
    pictures please!
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Honestly - I like a big strong muscle-y... brain. lol Seriously. The outside package is only a brief distraction. Please, blow me away with your brawny intellect and I'll come swooning all over your washboard abs. ;):smokin:

But to answer your question - in terms of aesthetic - I think everyone prefers something different, but I personally like to see a balanced body.
  • maggie16sweetxoxo
    maggie16sweetxoxo Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Mmmhhhmmm there was this blonde surfer hotty with that body type who I about fell in love with this summer.... Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • Mobilemuscle
    Options
    Honestly - I like a big strong muscle-y... brain. lol Seriously. The outside package is only a brief distraction. Please, blow me away with your brawny intellect and I'll come swooning all over your washboard abs. ;):smokin:

But to answer your question - in terms of aesthetic - I think everyone prefers something different, but I personally like to see a balanced body.

interesting....gotta sign up for luminosity:)
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Personally, I guess that I prefer a weightlifter's body over a bodybuilder's. I'm not into the veins and humongous muscles. But heck, once I see a broad chest with some nice shoulders on each side, I don't notice anything else. :love: :blushing:
  • donthesitate
    donthesitate Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Personally, I guess that I prefer a weightlifter's body over a bodybuilder's. I'm not into the veins and humongous muscles. But heck, once I see a broad chest with some nice shoulders on each side, I don't notice anything else. :love: :blushing:

Agree :heart: and a "small" waist doesnt matter so much
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options

Exactly!
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options

Exactly!

Also agree :smile:
  • Mobilemuscle
    Options
    them weightlifters get all the action
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I am not immediately attracted by body, I am more drawn to personality. I have met a lot of guys with a great bod but the personality of a walnut, and then there are the guys with the less than 'perfect' body but amazing personality. I go for the latter. Personality rarely changes, body shape does.
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options

I'll challenge you to a game of chess any day. :drinker:
  • Mobilemuscle
    Options

I'll challenge you to a game of chess any day. :drinker:

careful...im pretty good

I play Chessmaster:grandmaster edition and can hold my own
  • thezorb
    thezorb Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I am not immediately attracted by body, I am more drawn to personality. I have met a lot of guys with a great bod but the personality of a walnut, and then there are the guys with the less than 'perfect' body but amazing personality. I go for the latter. Personality rarely changes, body shape does.

^^ This!

However, to answer your question, I like balance. There is one guy at the gym that has this huge muscled body and a head the size of a 10-year old. It always makes me giggle cuz he looks like the opposite of a bobble head doll or something. Does he not look in the mirror?
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Hellzyeah! And I'm not going to get all high & mighty about not being superficial. I LOVE a ripped, good looking man. I'm at a point in my life right now where I couldn't care less about relating or lifting one another up. I just want to swim in the sheets with a hot piece.

madonna-file-her-nails-o.gif
  • DaniettaF
    DaniettaF Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Apart from the obvious that personality goes above body on the importance scale, and also their face goes above body too, I personally think the huge broad shoulders and tiny waist aesthetic looks daft. It looks so unnatural to me. If a guy has muscles I like them to look in proportion.

Then again I'm not a number one fan of huge muscles. I like them when they're natural muscles from doing their hobbies like drummers arms, basketball players legs and builders ;) Not so much maxed out muscles from being at the gym.