Intro T ME!!!

Options
:flowerforyou:

Hello All!!! I am a new member to this site. I have been here for at least a week now. Looking for any and all support on my journey to CHANGE!!!

Replies

• Corrie62
    Corrie62 Posts: 191
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. How did your first week go? Did you find it helpful so far? Feel free to add me as a friend if you are looking for some.
  • missqiqi
    Options
    My first week was HELL!!! It felt like i was dying. Had headaches all week. Although it is all a mind thing fro me, I feel alit better this week. I am honestlylooking forward to the weeks ahead. This sight is great. I love it.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    Welcome,
    Sorry to hear your first week was so hard, it does get easier. Hang in there. You can do it one step at a time. I would suggest breaking your goals down into mini goals. Looking at the whole amount you want to loose can be overwhelming. I am just looking at the first 20lbs for now.You can do it, just stick with it and dont give up.
  • hamster123
    Options
    Welcome! Like everything it gets easier the longer you stick with it. My advice, Keep going, try not to get disheartened, and don't beat yourself up if you go over on an odd day. Good luck!