What's my activity level?

Options
I'm a college student and I work part time at my leasing office, other than that I just watch a lot of tv... But I do at least 40 minutes of cardio a day, every day... I put myself on the teacher/salesman description... When I was there I was at 1200 calories a day, my friend made me change it saying that because I work out so much I actually very active...

What do you guys think?...

Also, does wine help weight lose? I know it's loaded with bad sugars but my sister, as bad as this is, lost a lot of weight just drinking wine and eating salad... I'm not stupid! I'm actually an engineering major working on my masters... Just trying to fully understand this weight lost game :-)

Thanks in advance to all the nice responses lol

Replies

• Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    If you're using MFP's descriptions you would be sedentary and you log your exercise separately. MFP only takes your daily work type activity into account. They expect you to track exercise as you do it. If it gave you 1200 then you probably chose to aggressive of a weight loss rate.

No wine doesn't help you lose weight. Possibly living on salad and wine has created enough of a deficit for her to lose.
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options

Also, does wine help weight lose? I know it's loaded with bad sugars but my sister, as bad as this is, lost a lot of weight just drinking wine and eating salad... I'm not stupid! I'm actually an engineering major working on my masters... Just trying to fully understand this weight lost game :-)

Wine has helped me keep keep a smile on my face....so when I am happy I want to dance. Dancing burn calories... So...

No I dont think it does.
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    If you're using MFP's descriptions you would be sedentary and you log your exercise separately.

This IMO.