Finally making the right choices.

Options
So I've started the whole weight loss process again, I used to be big into it, But it never really worked. Now I'm trying my hardest to get all this extra weight removed from my body. Society judges you by what's on the outside even though the inside is more important. I never really cared about my outer appearance and still don't. Now I'm just on the quest to make myself healthy once again. Support and Inspiration is welcome.

Replies

• nkash95
    Options
    Good luck on your journey!! You can do it!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    So I've started the whole weight loss process again, I used to be big into it, But it never really worked. Now I'm trying my hardest to get all this extra weight removed from my body. Society judges you by what's on the outside even though the inside is more important. I never really cared about my outer appearance and still don't. Now I'm just on the quest to make myself healthy once again. Support and Inspiration is welcome.

Truly...You have come to the right place! What really matters is how hard your heart has to work. I expressed to my doctor that I felt I looked better carrying weight. He said he was not going to discuss how I looked because he cared less. What he cared about was my BMI, BP and BS numbers. He pointed out that my heart did not care what I looked like either. That brought reality to my way of thinking.

I did discover as I walked the miles, ate correctly the weight came off. In addition my sizes went down and I was feeling much better, had more energy and know my heart is happier with the lesser work load.

My best wishes to your and your successes on this journey.

Shirley in Oregon GO DUCKS