Kickboxing Bootcamp NSV

marie_2454
marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
4 weeks ago I started a 90 minute 3/week kickboxing bootcamp class. I've lost 4.2 pounds since it started, which is great, but even better is that I've lost tons of inches! Also, according to my scale (I know, not the most accurate, but it is consistent), my body fat % has dropped too!

Starting - 4 weeks in
Weight: 162.4- 158.2 (-4.2 pounds)
Bodyfat%- 28.2- 25.6% (- 2.6%)
Below bust: 32.5-31.5" (-1")
Smallest part of waist: 28.5 -27.5" (-1")
Belly button: 32- 29.5" (--2.5")
Hips (where my pants sit, not the biggest part): 36- 33.5" (-2.5")
Butt (biggest part): 39.5- 38" (-1.5")
Upper thighs: 25.25- 24.25" (-1")
Biceps: 12- 11.5" (-.5")

I haven't lost anything from my bust (yes! lol) or my calves, but I have everywhere else. I still have 2 more weeks to go in this session, then I'm signing up for the next 8 week class! I also lift weights 2-3 times a week and jog a couple times, but I've seen better and quicker results with this class than I have with any other exercise I've ever done. Plus, it's a super fun class! I'm going to miss it when I move in December :(

Replies

• michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    congratulations great job
  • sumfun4us
    sumfun4us Posts: 14 Member
    That's awesome!!! I noticed that kickboxing is high in calories burned, I wonder how many calories you burn in a 90 minute class? Congrats to you on your amazing results!!!
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    That's awesome!!! I noticed that kickboxing is high in calories burned, I wonder how many calories you burn in a 90 minute class? Congrats to you on your amazing results!!!

Thanks! On the gym's website it said people burn an average of 1,400 calories. Most days it doesn't feel quite that high, but last Friday all we did was running and kickboxing intervals, plus we had to run while carrying dumbbells. That workout actually felt really high. Either way it's an amazing workout!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!