so frustrated

Options
Hi guys. Im having a huge problem.. over the past 3 weeks ive gained 12 pounds. I went from 155 to 167 :( i need some help and jut motivation or tips! I eat good all throughout the day till 8 at night. Once the clock turns to 8 its like nothing in my house is safe from getting ate. This problem just started too.. ive never had a problem with it through my whole journey.. im not even hungry when i eat!!! I eat until i feel sick too :( i just wanna get back on track :(

Replies

• what_lola_wants
    what_lola_wants Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi, do you mind open your diary to public ?? Also, do you exercise ?
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. Im having a huge problem.. over the past 3 weeks ive gained 12 pounds. I went from 155 to 167 :( i need some help and jut motivation or tips! I eat good all throughout the day till 8 at night. Once the clock turns to 8 its like nothing in my house is safe from getting ate. This problem just started too.. ive never had a problem with it through my whole journey.. im not even hungry when i eat!!! I eat until i feel sick too :( i just wanna get back on track :(

Reed, it sounds like you are bingeing at night. Is it possible you are not eating enough during the day, which could be sending you on a binge.

If you have gained 12 pounds in three weeks, that's four pounds a week, which means you are eating WAY over your TDEE.

What's going on? Have you been losing weight steadily and are now sabotaging your success? Is there something emotional going on?

Yes, I agree with the previous poster who asked if you'd be willing to open your diary. Others might see something you are missing.
  • gigglesinthesun
    gigglesinthesun Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I usually binge when I don't eat enough earlier in the day i.e. if I only have some fruit for breakfast and a salad for lunch instead of something containing both carbs and protein. I also overeat when I don't drink enough, because I don't seem to be able to properly tell whether I am thirsty or hungry.

If neither of these work for you i.e. spreading your calorie allowance out over the day and having a glass of water every time you feel hungry then you could take drastic action to break that cycle by brushing your teeth and going to bed. Good luck :-)