New here!!

Options
mymeow
mymeow Posts: 19 Member
I see I am not the only one who saw this on the Today Show and signed up! My name is Robin. I am 36 years old and weigh 249. I hope to lose 100 lbs. From what I have seen of this site so far, it looks great! Can't wait to get more used to the site and get acquainted with everyone!

Replies

• DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Robin! Good luck on your goal it really does work!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • judyfaye
    Options
    Hi Robin,
    I saw the show this morning and thought....... if she can do it so can I! LOL
    We will see. I am 55 years old and I hope to lose 80lbs. I have been a memeber of Weight Watchers for over a year now and I have lost 25lbs. on that but I have a problem with exercise......I hate it! LOL
    So, when I started WW I had over 100 lbs. to lose and I am hoping this website will give me an incentive to get off my butt and move!
    I lke the site so far as well. Good luck and keep me posted and I will as well.

Judy :)
  • ecrb
    ecrb Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I saw this on the Today show too! How exciting for all of us:) I gained 40 pounds after getting married and my mother in law was dying of cancer. I want to lose 70 pounds total. Have tried personal trainers, Jenny Craig etc. Very excited about this tool. Looking forward to exercising today so I can enter it and see what happens. Shocked that I have only 200 calories left after breakfast. Clearly the food tracking will be very helpful.

Best wishes to everyone!
  • startwinkle
    Options
    I just joined too after reading through the Today Show 's website. I've been meaning to start to take care of myself but never really put in the effort. I hope I can keep with this and get to know some of you.