Portable supper ideas

recipe4success
recipe4success Posts: 469 Member
edited September 21 in Recipes
I am wondering if anyone has good ideas for a supper that I could transport (i..e won't be eating it at home) for tonight. I have a slow cooker I could use (although it is hot out) and I can't think of any good salad ideas. I will have access to a fridge/stove/microwave where I am going, if that helps.

Thanks!

Replies

• kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Could you throw together a quick marinade for some meats now, and let them sit until time to cook them there? Add that in with a simple salad and that's a great meal!

I do look forward to more creative ideas :wink:
  • I love salad (romain or iceberg) with grape tomatos, carrots, avocado and cut up baked chicken breast... or shrimp. For the dressing, I will do a little rach and some vinegar or even just some light mayo with pepper. (sounds gross but it is actually really tasty.)
  • recipe4success
    Thank you both for the ideas :)

Sadly at the moment I have no lettuce or spinach, so I can't really make a salad :(
  • recipe4success
    I decided i'm going to make this 'Italian Bean Pasta Salad" which i have made many times before. It is a healthy and good salad, and i have *most* of the ingredients, lol :)
This discussion has been closed.