Build Your Own FAT Sandwich

Options
CookNLift
CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
Fat sandwiches are a big craze at the universities around me, and they are the greatest thing ever especially after a long night partying. I figured it'd be fun to see what you guys would put on your own signature fat sandwich. And for those of you who do not know what this is....it's essentially a sub (hero, hoagie, grinder, etc) topped with your favorite foods, sauce, and finally french fries, all stuffed inside for delectable macro busting goodness.

Some stuff off the menus from the greasestrucks around here are:

Fat Darrell: Chicken Fingers, Mozz Sticks, French Fries, Marinara Sauce
Fat *kitten*: Cheesesteak, Mozz Sticks, Fried Onions, Chicken Cutlet, French Fries, Mayo
Fat Cat: Steak, Mozz Cheese, Bacon, Mozz Sticks, French Fries, Marinara

Replies

• CookNLift
    Options
    Some ideas I have come up with are:

Mob Boss – Chicken cutlet, mozz sticks, garlic spinach, red wine marinara on garlic bread

I Am “Spartacus”! – Chicken, Lamb, rice, lettuce, and red onions in a pita topped with Tzatziki and Sriracha.
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    That looks disgusting!! It's not a fat sandwich...it's called "2:30 AM I am totally effed up and need something to absorb all of this booze" sandwich.

When else would you eat something like that?? lol
  • CookNLift
    Options
    They're awesome for superbowl and football games / tailgates....you don't have to eat the whole thing haha. They're so deliciously bad they're awesome.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    The One Eyed Stripper-
    Double bacon, French fries, fried mac and cheese balls, jalapeños, refried beans. Dipped in gravy and wrapped in more bacon
  • LiveLoveLift67
    LiveLoveLift67 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Im usually happy with a nice cuban sandwich or a bacon, tomato and avacado sandwich....i cant eat all that other junk just loaded on it....well, maybe a couple of chips on it lol
  • CookNLift
    Options
    Boom Boom Pow: Buffalo Shrimp, Fried Onions, American Cheese, Jalapeno (cream cheese) Poppers, French Fries and Ranch
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    Ah yes, the RU Hungry Fat Sandwiches..... mmmmm
  • emAZn
    emAZn Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    la gorda - refried beans, carne asada, sour cream, french fries, nacho cheese, topped with cream cheese stuffed, bacon wrapped, grilled jalapenos
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    The Government Shutdown- fried apple pie chunks, American bacon, Twinkie pieces, peanut butter, jelly, marshmallow fluff.
  • emAZn
    emAZn Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Big Boy Blue - Diced grilled chicken, blue cheese, onion rings, buffalo sauce, mozzarella, topped with blue cheese stuffed jalapenos... I love jalapenos!!
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    The best "fat sandwich" I've ever had is called: “Hangover Hoagie” * Hash Browns, Andouille, Caramelized Onions, Jack & Cheddar Cheese *
    Spicy Maple Honey * Over Easy Eggs

*drool*
  • CookNLift
    Options
    Fat Touchdown - Cheesesteak, Chicken Nuggets, French Fries, Bacon, Mayo, Cheese Sauce, Ketchup
  • CookNLift
    Options
    Bump
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    You're really going to bump this thread after the day-long analysis of the toxic evils that lie within sandwiches?? (See below...or maybe above by now)
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    it would have to be fried monte cristo style. Pork would be involved along with copious amounts of cheese. Definetly deli meats pastrami, salami, pepperoni, pickle loaf. Then some sort of mayonaisse dressing with mustard.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    Two ground beef burgers, pulled pork, beer batter onion rings, mozzarella cheese sticks, spinach artichoke dip, and cole slaw.
  • mayaocean
    mayaocean Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    sandwiches? nuh uh

delicious-pizza-2.jpg
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    The elementary school throw back: Fish sticks, tartar sauce, macaroni and cheese. With a carton of milk and a fruit cup on the side.
  • kgreenRDLDN
    kgreenRDLDN Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Fat sandwiches are a big craze at the universities around me, and they are the greatest thing ever especially after a long night partying. I figured it'd be fun to see what you guys would put on your own signature fat sandwich. And for those of you who do not know what this is....it's essentially a sub (hero, hoagie, grinder, etc) topped with your favorite foods, sauce, and finally french fries, all stuffed inside for delectable macro busting goodness.

Some stuff off the menus from the greasestrucks around here are:

Fat Darrell: Chicken Fingers, Mozz Sticks, French Fries, Marinara Sauce
    Fat *kitten*: Cheesesteak, Mozz Sticks, Fried Onions, Chicken Cutlet, French Fries, Mayo
    Fat Cat: Steak, Mozz Cheese, Bacon, Mozz Sticks, French Fries, Marinara

Ug that just turns my stomach and makes my whole body cringe.....but some people love them
  • silvernix2
    silvernix2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Princeton has Hoagie Haven which I like better than the RU Hungry Greasetrucks... although to be fair only been to RU once and I didn't like whatever I got.. don't remember.

Fat Shack in Ewing is my favorite tho...

Fat General Tso's has Fries, General Tso chicken, broccoli poppers, jalapeno poppers and an egg roll on it.

The Fat Shack is Chicken fingers, cheese steak, fries, onion rings, jalapeno poppers, mozz sticks and choice of sauce.. I do a buffalo ranch sauce.