Little woohoo moment!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Jacl01
    Jacl01 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! Congratulations :)

And I love how you said your 1 year tried to copy you- my 2 and half year old was trying to do push ups with me the other day, haha. It's super cute that we have our own mini workout buddies that can make us laugh through the harder moments.
  • hbmayes
    hbmayes Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Yes, we who have more than just a few pounds to lose may not see (or have others see) the difference as we lose our first pounds. I know it will get harder to loose weight as I get smaller, but it will also become easier to see the results.

Congratulations again, especially on believing in yourself! Your heart, knees, and more will thank you for your efforts!
  • kell2116
    kell2116 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    26lbs is a fantastic loss, OP. Well done you, and keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • Shooter219
    Shooter219 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Holy poo!!!! You guys are AMAZING!!!! I expected one, maybe two, " keep going, you'll get there's". This is FANTASTIC!!! You guys are so unbelievably supportive and motivating!!! Thank you!!!! :love:
  • perrinjoshua
    perrinjoshua Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Tremendous deal! Enjoy to the max! Good luck on your future goals.
  • lintino
    lintino Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Yahoo for you!!! You are well on your way to being what you want to be! :flowerforyou:
  • INxFOCUSx2013
    INxFOCUSx2013 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Way to go Shooter!:drinker: Your AWESOME:flowerforyou:
  • udinth
    udinth Posts: 92
    Options
    \o/ YAAAYYY!!!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Azarashi1
    Options
    Way to go!
    26 lbs is a lot:)