Small Success

Options
A friend that I hadn't seen since spring stopped me in the hallway at work and quietly asked "Have you lost weight?"

I got so excited but calmly replied "Yes, yes I have." And he basically congratulated me and said I look awesome and healthy!

It's the first time someone mentioned the loss! :]

Horray!

Replies

• FizikallyFit
    FizikallyFit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    happy moment!! love it!!
  • Tinatot125
    Tinatot125 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    That's great, the first time someone notices is such a good feeling. Well done
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a great feeling. Keep up the good work! I know I always try to comment on it quietly so I don't embarrass anyone... I know I used to blush when people would make a big deal of it publicly. :)
  • lucystacy71
    lucystacy71 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! It's an amazing feeling the first time somone notices.
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :] And yes, I'm happy he pulled me aside and discussed this rather than blurt it out in front of people. It was respectful and courteous. Today is bound to be a very good day now! haha.
  • watercolorarteest
    watercolorarteest Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I've only recently begun to get those kinds of comments at work. My church family has been noticing since about 10lbs ago. It's a great feeling to have someone finally notice your efforts without coaching them with your activities first! *high five*
  • TheTruthAtAnyCost
    TheTruthAtAnyCost Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    That's great! I'm happy that people are starting to take notice.

No one's noticed for me so far except my boyfriend, but he's here every day while I struggle to not eat chips or the pumpkin cheesecake that's in the fridge. Hahahaha.
  • stephicozar
    stephicozar Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Awesome happy post. Congrats. I think we do need that validation sometimes to fight harder.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!